0 0%
  • canabis

2 22.22%
  • other brand

4 44.44%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fags in Russia!

Почётный участник
    They pretty much made fun of him and his family(mostly him). It was at least a couple years ago when it was on TV but it was funny while it lasted. The last episode I remember faintly is when he got tickets to an execution, but I don't remember exactly what happend

Старший оракул
    http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/t ... ndex.jhtml

Hmm, it's still on the Comedy Central page, but no listing of if it's still on...
    -Fantom
    "Alright, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me, so let's just figure this out and I'll get back to killing you with beer."

Почётный участник
    I don't think its still on. ComedyCentral is probally the only channel I watch and I never see it.

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by El Casey
    of the women I believe they are roundly referred to as "Natashas."
    wow.. I thought it was the Helgas...

It is Winter and Very Cold.

Увлечённый спикер
    I've also heard of a Russian being called a "piroshki"

Подающий надежды оратор
    Helga is a German name, not Russian.

'That's My Bush' was on before 9/11! I think that's why it hasn't been on since, even though half+ of the US can't stand that redneck Jesus freak anymore. I know it was on before 9/11 because I voted for Bush in 2000 and still thought he was "OK" when the show was on, hence I was hesitant to watch it until a buddy told me how funny it was. And boy, was it!

And speak of joint ventures, that little thing called the "space program" is basically run out of two nations - Russia and the US. Technically, Baikonur Cosmodrome is in Kazakhstan, yes, but you know what I mean. The Russians even launch American commercial satellites, which I did not realize until yesterday. Their new "Klipr" spacecraft is being looked at by the European Space Agency for manned missions (who knows what the US is going to do - the shuttle program is as good as dead).

A good family friend has been in the fire service at Kennedy Space Center (my father has worked there for just over 16 years) for 38 years and has met quite a lot of cosmonauts (he's a trainer). I was surprised at his positive reaction when he learned I was moving to Moscow. Why? Because he tends to be a flag-waving jingoist, and he's a "former" Marine! But then I realized that his experiences with Russians have all been positive so he was rather encouraging about my trip.

Anyhow, as I mentioned earlier, it really is only the worst sort of reactionary loser that still "hates Russians." And believe me, sadly enough, there are plenty left.
    "I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick."
    Skype - el_casey

Почтенный гражданин
    [quote="El Casey"]
    Helga...
    quote]
    Helga/Olga ...

Shrug. no matter. Still had not heard the other. How the hell should I know. I avoided stupid reactionary propaganda swallowing Russian haters like the plauge. It's like the American First Nations. They had something better than we did so of course they became the bad guy...in which case I wonder why it is I so do avoid everything frog.
    It is Winter and Very Cold.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12