Thread: Ever been to the Secret City?

Кому - нары, кому - Канары.

Почтенный гражданин
    I'd tell you about it, but it's a secret.
    Не балуй!

JB
    Старший оракул
    I've been to the shopping area just down the road. Very creepy..... Huge Rambos in camo gear carrying HUGE automatic rifles patrol the parking lots and store entrances. My girlfriend has actually been inside. She was working as an English teacher and her boss sent her to do a private lesson there. The parents of her student liked her so much they asked her to move in.But she said she couldn't because she lived with her boyfriend, then they said "No problem!" he can move in too!
    Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by JB
    I've been to the shopping area just down the road. Very creepy..... Huge Rambos in camo gear carrying HUGE automatic rifles patrol the parking lots and store entrances. My girlfriend has actually been inside. She was working as an English teacher and her boss sent her to do a private lesson there. The parents of her student liked her so much they asked her to move in.But she said she couldn't because she lived with her boyfriend, then they said "No problem!" he can move in too!

HOW DO I GET A JOB THERE?
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

JB
    Старший оракул
    Go to www.expat.ru and look for jobs on the forum. I was applying to a private school as an English teacher. But when I realized the owner was a rich criminal and so were all the kid's parents, I ran. I just couldn't deal with all the bodyguards with kalishnakovs.

Завсегдатай
    screw teaching! I want to be a bodyguard!
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Завсегдатай
    JB, what an interesting story. Trouble is, no one here believes a word of it.
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine
    You wish.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine

so i cant ride around in a hummer and carry 5 guns ? (((

JB
    Старший оракул
    VM is back! We missed you babe. Life here is so dull without your wit and charm .

JB
    Старший оракул
    Sorry Dogboy....I don't think the Russian Rambo club takes American recruits. But maybe you can get work with American movie stars filming in Russia. A few years ago Patrick Swazey was filming in Alexander Gardens and he had his own personal group of thugs pushing people out of his way (even though nobody was interested in getting near him).

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    And don't forget that news piece the other day with President Putin sitting with Jon Claude Van Damme while watching some sort of Mixed Martial Art Ultimate Fighting contest. I got a real kick out of that.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Завсегдатай
    VM is back! We missed you babe. Life here is so dull without your wit and charm .
    (c) I've been to London, and have returned to my family and you, as strong and well as ever.
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

JB
    Старший оракул
    Hurrah!

Sorry Dogboy....I don't think the Russian Rambo club takes American recruits. But maybe you can get work with American movie stars filming in Russia. A few years ago Patrick Swazey was filming in Alexander Gardens and he had his own personal group of thugs pushing people out of his way (even though nobody was interested in getting near him).
    Patrick Swayze
    Well, I don't know what to say. I want to say thanks to the Academy, to Mama, to Papa and to my dog. I love you all.

Quote Originally Posted by DDT
    And don't forget that news piece the other day with President Putin sitting with Jon Claude Van Damme while watching some sort of Mixed Martial Art Ultimate Fighting contest. I got a real kick out of that.
    Jean-Claude Van Damme
    Well, I don't know what to say. I want to say thanks to the Academy, to Mama, to Papa and to my dog. I love you all.

Почётный участник
    Honestly I find that article rather interesting... Doesnt anyone else? But the picture of that beautiful Japanesse House being described as a "shed" is a bit much, dont you think?
    Interesting over all.
    Hate= to dislike somebody or something intensely, often in a way that evokes feelings of anger, hostility, or animosity
    Love= an intense feeling of tender affection and compassion