Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Different Nationalities

Новичок

Different Nationalities

This might sound so stupid and confusing, so just to let you know. Alright, I know two really hott russian girls named Tatyana and Svetlana. Svetlana had polish in her but that's not what I mean. See, Tatyana has chinese in her, I know her family also (her family is in Russia). Does anyone know how she may have chinese? It's interesting, and I've already looked in books and all they do is go in circles.
    Girls are like pianos. When they're not upright they're grand.

Почётный участник
    There are a number of chinese people living in russia, a great amount of the people living in the Siberian area are asian because that area used to be part of mongolia or some other asian country. Russia has racial minorities just like USA. In USA we have asians and in russia they have asains. Anyway, id go for Svetlana because 100% Slav is 100% beautiful.

Завсегдатай
    100% Slavic = ugly (the same applies to any ethnicity), beautiful = result of a lot of mixing. IMNSHO, women are generally more beautiful in port towns (where there's always been a lot of whoring going on) than in the heart of the country where the genepool is quite pure.
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Завсегдатай
    lolololol. I bet she's kazak.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Завсегдатай
    How do you define 100% Slavic anyway? Isn't there a genetic difference, however small, between the average Czech and the average Russian?

Also, there is nothing strange about your friend being part Chinese. There are some Chinese in Russia and some Russians in China.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine
    women are generally more beautiful in port towns (where there's always been a lot of whoring going on)
    Note to self: Make a list of Russian ports.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Pravit
    How do you define 100% Slavic anyway? Isn't there a genetic difference, however small, between the average Czech and the average Russian?

Also, there is nothing strange about your friend being part Chinese. There are some Chinese in Russia and some Russians in China.
    There was some study in argumenty and fakti that said in 10 years russia will be 25 percent asian. This accounts for growth in legal and illegal immigrants. Sure there are a lot of Asians in Russia, but i thought there would be a ton more than what i saw in the far east. Just walking around vladivostok and khabarosk, it was pretty rare to see an asian, and if it was most were tourists.

Почтенный гражданин
    Note to self: Make a list of Russian ports.
    Peterburg springs to mind!
    Листьев не обожгло, Веток не обломало
    День промыт как стекло, только этого мало

Новичок

Xtra info

Just to let you guys know, Tatyana and Svetlana live in the other part of Russia. The part that's near the Baltic Sea. Kaliningrad that is. Svetlana looks like a long blonde haired model and Tatyana looks the way someone would if they had chinese/russian. Just because Svetlana is hott doesn't mean she's all slav. She looks polish to me.

Почтенный гражданин
    Just because Svetlana is hott doesn't mean she's all slav. She looks polish to me
    Poland is not a Slavic country anymore?

Старший оракул
    My friend is Kazakh and she looked Asian, but only her eyes. She has pale Russian skin and brown hair but her eyes are Asian. Her sister really looks Asian, more than her.
    Vrei să pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei
    Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei
    Chipul tau si dragostea din tei
    Mi-amintesc de ochii tai

Почётный участник
    Poland is slavic...and yes they too have beautiful woman.

BTW, do you have any pictures of them? (cough ::Svetlana:: cough)

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by drew881
    Quote Originally Posted by Pravit

There was some study in argumenty and fakti that said in 10 years russia will be 25 percent asian. This accounts for growth in legal and illegal immigrants. Sure there are a lot of Asians in Russia, but i thought there would be a ton more than what i saw in the far east. Just walking around vladivostok and khabarosk, it was pretty rare to see an asian, and if it was most were tourists.
    Hmm. I read something that said that in 10 years Russia will be 25% Muslim. Kind of hard to imagine either happening.

Почётный участник
    Kazaks are Muslim...so yeah.

Завсегдатай
    Most Kazakhs don't live in Russia.

Почтенный гражданин russkayalove's Avatar
    Kazaks are Muslim...so yeah
    Actually, Kazakhstan is a fairly equal mix of Christianity, and Islamic. Christianity being the religion that is on the Northern part of Kazak., closest to Russia. If anything, I would guess that a good majority of the Muslems are coming from Mongolia.

Anyways, there is not pure gene pool anywhere in the world anyways. So, sorry to burst your bubble, but no such thing as 100% slav., but true, the gene pool in places in Russia is probably no where near as dirty as the American gene pool.

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by russkayalove
    Kazaks are Muslim...so yeah
    Actually, Kazakhstan is a fairly equal mix of Christianity, and Islamic. Christianity being the religion that is on the Northern part of Kazak., closest to Russia. If anything, I would guess that a good majority of the Muslems are coming from Mongolia.

Anyways, there is not pure gene pool anywhere in the world anyways. So, sorry to burst your bubble, but no such thing as 100% slav., but true, the gene pool in places in Russia is probably no where near as dirty as the American gene pool.
    I would doubt that muslims coming to russia would be from mongolia. For mongolians, there isn't as much opportunity in Russia as there is in china for them, and most of the mongolians are going the other way for business, traveling to china back and forth. They buy fake designer clothing and sell it in Mongolia. Very little of these same products were for sale in Russia in the neighboring cities of Ulan Ude and Irkutsk or Chita. At least not on the same level as it was sold in Ulan Bator. Mongolians need visas for Russia, not for china. Mongolia is a sparse country in population with tons of land, so Mongolians arent really looking to move into Russia. Also, I believe the main religion in Mongolia is buddhist and not muslim. Not sure about the western parts of mongolia, however. Still the people in the west will be herders, and not particularly interested in immigration to Russia.

Chinese on the other hand are moving across the border more, as China is overpopulated. In addition, Russian cities along the borders frequently employ chinese for some jobs. When I was in Ulan Ude this summer, the Chinese totally rebuilt the main street into a pedestrian street in time for their city's anniversary. It was much cheaper to employ them. People were saying it was also a lot cheaper to buy lumber and trees in Russia. One of the things I found interesting/really funny was that whenever there was a forest fire, the russians would suspect that chinese people had set it to burn down the forest to scrap the wood, because it was cheaper for damaged lumber. Probably about 10 people said this, and weren't kidding.

Also, there seems to be a fairly large business investment by koreans and some japanese in the far east, but nothing that would make a huge population shift.

Почтенный гражданин
    Oh yeah, and just by the shear math of it, impossible. Even if Mongolia was 100 percent muslim, they dont have the population to even skew the percentage too much. Only 2 million people live in mongolia. More mongolians live outside of mongolia than inside of it (most across the border with china, which is called inner mongolia)

Почтенный гражданин russkayalove's Avatar
    Even though Mongolia has a small population, atleast half of this population is Muslim, and the rest of the population consists of vaious religions, which I'm sure Buddhism is included in. By the way, I double checked this in my world religions texbook from last sememster.....no, I actually did not remember off the top of my head .

Новичок
    It doesn't matter to me if Svetlana is hott or not. Everyone, you can check her out on my website at www.geocities.com/morphine_vicious. Is'nt there two Russia's? I swear they're in Kaliningrad which is near the Baltic Sea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast