Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 150+ Chechnya photos

Завсегдатай
    Отличные фотографии. Грустно, что пришлось этим парням рисковать жизнью в войне несмотря на то, что она никак не относится к ним... как в Ираке...

JJ
    Властелин
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio
    Хорошие снимки, спасибо. Мне особенно понравился вот этот:

http://ru.fishki.net/picsu/chechnya_86.jpg

Забавно: неужели эти деньги еще имели хождение в Чечне?
    Нет, просто в первую чеченскую когда штурмовали дворец Дудаева, заняли и здание госбанка. Там в подвалах действительно было дофига СССР-овских денег. Читай Миронова, "Я был на этой войне"...
    Gib immer 100% bei der Arbeit: 12% am Montag, 23% am Dienstag, 40% am Mittwoch, 20% am Donnerstag, 5% am Freitag ...

Quote Originally Posted by charlestonian
    I don't ask you to love America though it has much more than Russia to be proud of...
    Да... Very, very questionable... BTW, dude, what are you doing here at this forum with such a mood ???
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Властелин
    I suspect he may be here to learn the Russian language, something which, I can assure you, does not require one to love Russia in general, or Mr Putin and his foreign policy in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by scotcher
    I suspect he may be here to learn the Russian language, something which, I can assure you, does not require one to love Russia in general, or Mr Putin and his foreign policy in particular.
    His Russian is perfect. At least better than mine.
    A good knowledge of an enemy is a half of a victory, yeah?
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil77
    I don't ask you to love America though it has much more than Russia to be proud of...
    Да... Very, very questionable... BTW, dude, what are you doing here at this forum with such a mood ???
    Как что? Он, как и положено настоящему культурному эстонцу по отношению к русским, гадит по малому (по большому не могут, лопнуть боятся). У него другие герои: недобитые эсэсовцы, Дудаев с Басаевым, USщенка, а теперь еще Сцукошвили. Вот им слава!

Властелин
    His Russian is perfect. At least better than mine.
    Then perhaps he has an interest in Russian politics.

Once again, this in no way precludes holding an opinion not to the liking of those who have drunk the Kool-Aid of Russian nationalism.

Once again, this in no way precludes holding an opinion not to the liking of those who have drunk the Kool-Aid of Russian nationalism.
    To love a Motherland is not equal to nationalism.

Властелин
    What is bad in nationalism? It is salvation. . Nation should be the very foundation of the state. The highest form of national unity.
    -- Да? Коту Ваське, бл##?
    -- Нет, Я кот Васька :-/

Властелин
    To love a Motherland is not equal to nationalism.
    No it is not.

But attacking someone for expressing a criticism of one particular aspect of thet motherland probably is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Tailors
    What is bad in nationalism?
    There is only one step from nationalism to nazism. I don't think that the people for example in Georgia or in US or elsewhere somewhat worse than myself. I count that there are only bad or stupid guys, who make the policy of some countries.

Banned
    ...There is so much cr@p in Russia... To each his own. I don't ask you to love America though it has much more than Russia to be proud of...
    Свою маму не за что-то любят, а просто так. И какой у Вас повод гордиться Америкой, если её такую хорошую построили до Вашего переезда туда ?

Властелин
    Nationalism is a tool used by those in power to manipulate the beliefs of its people.

It serves no other purpose, never has done, and never will do.

But attacking someone for expressing a criticism of one particular aspect of thet motherland probably is.
    Вообще-то он дал понять, что не любит Россию и русских вообще, а не какой-то один аспект, вот я и удивился. Думаешь мне всё у нас нравится? Я тебе могу назвать тысячу аспектов у нас, к критике которых я обеими руками присоединюсь.

Nationalism is a tool used by those in power to manipulate the beliefs of its people.

It serves no other purpose, never has done, and never will do.
    Agreed.

Властелин
    Вообще-то он дал понять, что не любит Россию и русских вообще, а не какой-то один аспект, вот я и удивился. Думаешь мне всё у нас нравится? Я тебе могу назвать тысячу аспектов у нас, к критике которых я обеими руками присоединюсь.
    I disagree. He was attacked in the first instance for daring to suggest that Russian soldiers serving in Chechnya are not heroes, and it escalated from there. I do not see him claiming to dislike all aspects of Russia in any of his posts, only you lot filling in imaginary blanks and putting those words into his mouth in your responses.

But either way... so what? The point still stands. Even if he did hate absolutely everything about Russia, that has nothing whatsoever to do with his 'right' to learn the Russian language or contribute to a Russian language internet forum.

Властелин
    Nationalism is a method, or so to say, basic rule of creating and upholding the state. Nothing more. It cannot be used to manipulate anything or anyone.

But either way... so what? The point still stands. Even if he did hate absolutely everything about Russia, that has nothing whatsoever to do with his 'right' to learn the Russian language or contribute to a Russian language internet forum.
    As I wrote above:
    A good knowledge of an enemy is a half of a victory.

Властелин
    A non-nationalistic state has no nation.

Властелин
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Tailors
    Nationalism is a method, or so to say, basic rule of creating and upholding the state. Nothing more. It cannot be used to manipulate anything or anyone.
    OK, your definition of nationalism is different to mine, we'll just have to leave it at that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast