Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hud

Thread: Hi

Hud
    Новичок

Hi

Hi

Absolute beginner here from southern England (just north of London); just started teaching myself Russian with the Michel Thomas CDs. Having a lot of fun. Love the language, but struggling with the pronounciation: front-of-mouth 'r'-sounds in particular. Hoping to get some help and support here, and find out more about Russia.

I'm a motorcyclist and am plotting a long ride through the Caucasus, Russia and Central Asia for my retirement (in a few years time.) Always wanted to travel there but never had the chance before.

Cheers

Hud
    Last edited by Hud; April 17th, 2011 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Forgot to say where I live.
    Olya5757 likes this.

You are so welcome!
    Feel free to use all our resources for your studies and feel free for whatever.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Новичок
    Hello, Hud!
    My name is Olya. I am from Russia. And If you have some questions I can help you. Really, I want to find friends, to know more about other countries. I will be glad to communicate to you!