Thread: Hello from Ural

Новичок

Hello from Ural

Hello everybody!
    My name is Anton, I work in international company and use English for technical work ( navigation technology ). I can write and speak about roads, intersections, data bases in English but can't speak about other live themes.
    I don't want to learn English as scientific material, but I want to understand and to speak on English, also I want to help other people who interested in Russian language, culture or places in Russia.

I am 27 ears old and live in Yekaterinburg (Ekaterinburg), and I was be in many places in Russia as work visits so travels of live. I finished Ural state university of mining and geology, for now I work according my speciality information systems and technologies.
    I have many interests as snowboarding, playing on guitar, strike boll, hiking and simply traveling.
    For me very interesting other nationality and I want to visit other countries when my children will be some bigger.

I hope we share many interests by Russian or England language.
    Thanks,

Почтенный гражданин MISSFOXYSWEETCHERRY's Avatar
    Hi Korzh! And welcome!!!
    Good luck with learning English more professionally,you choose the right site!
    Let's Live By The Moment... Cause Together Ain't Promised Forever
    Жить надо так, чтобы тебя помнили и сволочи
    Du Vet Inte Vad Som Kan Hända Innan Aftonen!