Thread: Hello there!

Подающий надежды оратор

Hello there!

I dont have a Russian keyboard as of yet but i will very soon. But anyway, hi my name is Chris. I was born in the US and have lived here my whole life. I am almost 19 years old and i feel 30 lol. I loved always hearing Russian spoke and started to teach myself but i came here to get more help and hopefully audible help from real people lol. Id like to make friends and hope to talk to some of you soon!.

Новичок
    I hope you really find the help. But what kind of part your russians language do you want improve? Speech skills?

Подающий надежды оратор
    Hey! Thanks for replying. And yes, I definitely need help in the speech part. But I think I also need help all around. I dont think I can hold a conversation yet. Besides introducing myself, asking your name and saying nice to meet you. I am pretty limited and rather a novice at Russian. So I think I need helop in any aspect possible heh.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Hello, Chris. My nick in Skype is skatovod.
    I'll be glad to meet you there very much.
    Let's have chats.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Ok i added you!

Увлечённый спикер
    Hi, Chris! I am learning Russian too. If you dont mind, we can help each in Russian.
    Then, feel free to add me, actually I think that is not difficult to learn the basic phrases of Russian,
    Because the grammar and pronunciation is spinning my mind now.
    I have some friend here and not a Russian people but can pronounce the trilled rrr sound very well!
    I hope really that practice makes perfect, someday I can pronounce that too!