Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By iCake
  • 2 Post By Paul G.

Thread: Hello MasterRussian Forum Users!

Подающий надежды оратор

Talking Hello MasterRussian Forum Users!

Hello I am Frito Master! (Like the chip!)

I've always been interested in learning more than english, it makes me sad here in america we are not really introduced into multiple languages in schooling as much as other countries.
    After thinking for awhile about what we be best to really learn, spanish is most likely top dog here as far as usefulness goes but I really couldn't get into it.
    So I checked out the basics of a few more and thought japanese was really interesting but something told me to check out russian.
    I've always like the way it sounded but now after spending some time learning it and the cyrillic alphabet, I am just super interested in it.
    I'm really only on the basics and I got a ton of learning ahead but I can't wait.
    Just wanted to also give a quick shout out to all people who post/create/manage websites like this its so helpful!

Thanks again!

Welcome Fritomaster. I wish you success in your Russian learning endeavor. There are a lot of good people here who can help you with Russian. So you did well to sign up for this site. Cheers!
    Fritomaster likes this.
    I do not claim that my opinion is absolutely true.
    If you've spotted any mistake in my English, please, correct it. I want to be aware of any mistakes to efficiently eliminate them before they become a habit.

Paul G.
    Yeah, it would be interesting to see how long your passion will hold out. Russian is for the people of strong character only.
    I already know what you want to answer. Anyway, you're welcome. Maybe you're that guy (you're male, am I right?) who turns the world upside-down. Who knows?
    Antonio1986 and Fritomaster like this.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Quote Originally Posted by iCake View Post
    Welcome Fritomaster. I wish you success in your Russian learning endeavor. There are a lot of good people here who can help you with Russian. So you did well to sign up for this site. Cheers!
    Thanks! I seen. Its nice to see what a great community this place has.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul G. View Post
    Yeah, it would be interesting to see how long your passion will hold out. Russian is for the people of strong character only.
    I already know what you want to answer. Anyway, you're welcome. Maybe you're that guy (you're male, am I right?) who turns the world upside-down. Who knows?
    Well I have other passions I've stuck with, we shall see though. As far as turning the world upside down I do doubt though. :P (and yes I'm male.)