Thread: Hello!

Новичок

Hello!

Hi everyone, my name is Scarlett. I'm 19 and from the U.S. I've been trying to self-teach Russian since about a month ago. So far I only know a few words and phrases, and will be using this forum a lot to ask for help.

Banned
    привет, спрашивайте, если что)

Почётный участник
    Hello and welcome to MR! I think it's a good idea to learn Russian. If you need some practice I can help you. My skype: brandanovich

Новичок
    Hello everyone! My name is Mikhail, and I live in Ulan-Ude in Russia. My skype is al_mihulk, and this is also my twitter name (but there are only posts in Russian). I'm also Wikipedia editor, and my nick is Михаил Алагуев. I'm 17, I study at the second year of the Buryat State University as a future psychologist. If that's important for you, my IQ by different tests is 141, 159, 160, 152 - so I am not школота at all. I enjoy music, especially Depeche Mode, Tarja Turunen, Nightwish and Linkin Park. If you want to practice in Russian, I will be pleased to help you, and I, in turn, will practice in English too.

Новичок
    Hello folks, I am Raoni, from Brazil. I'm still pretty rookie in Russian but I'll work hard on this. So see ya around fellas!