Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Paul G.

Thread: greetings from the UK

Новичок

greetings from the UK

hello, I'm very pleased to be part of this successful forum, for the past few months I've had the thought of learning Russian as a second language, I have no experience what so ever in the language, but I have a good amount of spare time each day, and can pick most things up pretty quick. I have bought 4 "learn Russian" books with cd's, I would like to see what you think if these teach yourself books! are they a good idea, or a waste of money? this would also be a self improvement project, so I've decided to go for it!
    even if I only get maybe to read, write and speak a little, it'll still be an achievement!
    I'm looking forward to having a look around, and joining in when I can

warm regards

Ad

Paul G.
    You must have only one thing to learn Russian: strong character. Even the best books in the world can't help if you don't have it. You find on the forum a lot of the special information which has never been provided in your text-books.
    Antonio1986 likes this.

Почётный участник
    Welcome to Master Russian! You came to right place. There are o lot of nice persons who will be glad to help in this very interesting thing as learning Russian! If you need to have some practice conversation just write me(serginio94@gmail.com)
    Remember, "Дорогу осилит идущий"

Новичок
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul G. View Post
    You must have only one thing to learn Russian: strong character. Even the best books in the world can't help if you don't have it. You find on the forum a lot of the special information which has never been provided in your text-books.
    thank you for your, reply, Paul. and thank you for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by lorente View Post
    Welcome to Master Russian! You came to right place. There are o lot of nice persons who will be glad to help in this very interesting thing as learning Russian! If you need to have some practice conversation just write me(serginio94@gmail.com)
    Remember, "Дорогу осилит идущий"
    hi lorente, thank you for the reply, info and offer of help