Привет всем!

Теперь я тоже здесь . Я студент, изучаю информатику из Германии и уже заканчиваю учёбу. Я учу шесть или семь месяцев русский язык, но только около 30 минут в день. Но так как я работаю, для меня даже 30 минут трудно выделить...всё же у меня есть русский друг, который помогает мне!

Well, so much for the obligatory cyrillic part . I've been reading in this message board for quite some time now, but never had the urge to register since I couldn't really participate in anything. Since I wanted to open a topic now, I finally decided to register and be nice enough to do an introduction-post.

Since I'm not really a very outgoing person, I mostly want to improve my understanding of the Russian language, though I also try to practice typing and speaking a little bit. I first started with a pretty good German book, but noticed that I couldn't really work on it anymore since I found less and less time. Currently I'm trying to look for some alternatives (e.g. babbel) and only look into the book for grammar rules.

So much from me, увидимся!