Thread: Russian Pen Pal

Russian Pen Pal

Hello,
    I'm pretty new to these forums, so not many of you would know me (Actually none of you do, but oh well). My name is Sean, and recently I've been thinking about getting a Russian pen pal. So I guess before I get any requests, I should probably tell you a bit about myself ...
    As you know, my name is Sean. I live in Australia, and I only know just a little bit of Russian. I'm seventeen years old and in year 11. My hobbies are computer gaming, and reading. I am a Christian and I strive to live a life that God wants me to live. I read the Bible everyday and go to church every Sunday.
    I would like a Pen Pal from Russia at 16-18 years of age only, because that's around my age group, and preferably a female too - no not because I want to date, but just because I want a change, but I will accept a male pen pal request if you want. I would really appreciate it if you could help me learn Russian, and if you need I will try and help you with English too. But above all, I hope that I can make a friend. Don't worry, I'm nice and I won't judge you! This is my email address, so contact me if you fit the criteria and then I guess we can be Pen Pals. seanplunkett14_@_yahoo_.com.au
    (When entering the email, do not include the underscores!)
    Thank you for reading this, take care.

I now have a pen pal, guys! Okay, that's the end of this thread, have a good day!