Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Paul G.

Thread: Hello from Paris (France)

Hello from Paris (France)

Здравствуйте,

I'm a native French speaker from Paris and would love to exchange a few words, in Russian, with any Russian male eager to improve his French, English, or simply willing to share news with a Parisian girl.

Email: theladymaria@live.fr

У меня нехороший русский язык, понимаете, я только начинаю.

I've always longed for a penpal from Siberia or Saint-Petersburg, but if you're Москвич or otherwise, I'd still be thrilled to hear from you. Incidentally, I'm taking a guided tour to Питер in early November, so we can always discuss that - I'd welcome any ideas to make the most of the nights there.

Спасибо!

Maria

dic
    Почтенный гражданин

Почтенный гражданин
    Hi Maria, I'm American but I'm learning Russian, so feel free to converse about your own efforts on learning the language.

I'm an American woman learning Russian. Probably no need to converse with me
    Вот потому, что вы говорите то, что не думаете, и думаете то, что не думаете, вот в клетках и сидите. И вообще, весь этот горький катаклизм, который я здесь наблюдаю, и Владимир Николаевич тоже…

Deborski: but why would you WANT to converse with me, when there are plenty of born-and-bred Russian males roaming this land? Ой, cheer up, girl!

Kgcole: my feelings about the Russian language may be summed up thus: Ах, как сложно!

Для Игоря: спасибо, друг. Isn't this the oldest song recorded on youtube? If it isn't, it should be. I understood scarcely a word, but it sounds важно. Я напишу тебе попозже, когда время будет, but I still welcome your news, конечно!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyMaria View Post
    Deborski: but why would you WANT to converse with me, when there are plenty of born-and-bred Russian males roaming this land? Ой, cheer up, girl!
    Hehehehe! I was kidding anyway
    Вот потому, что вы говорите то, что не думаете, и думаете то, что не думаете, вот в клетках и сидите. И вообще, весь этот горький катаклизм, который я здесь наблюдаю, и Владимир Николаевич тоже…

Paul G.
    I'm an old [male] gloomy pirate from Saint-Petersburg. I suppose that's what you've been dreamed about. And, of course, I visited Paris.
    Lada Snow likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul G. View Post
    I'm an old [male] gloomy pirate from Saint-Petersburg. I suppose that's what you've been dreaming about. And, of course, I visited Paris.
    --> А тебе понравилось твое пребывание?

No, I haven't. I seldom have nightmares, and snaggletoothed, one-eyed pirates don't feature into them.
    Last edited by Lady Maria; October 25th, 2012 at 06:05 PM.

dic
    Почтенный гражданин
    Привет, Мария! Да, это старая запись. Просто голос нравится. Пиши. Николай Кондратюк - Песня любви - YouTube

Привет!
    Another month ends. All targets met. All systems working. All customers satisfied. All staff eagerly enthusiastic. All pigs fed and ready to fly.

dic
    Почтенный гражданин
    Привет!

Hahaha... This is fast starting to be the weirdest thread around.
    Женя, почему ты ставил фото? Ради меня? Но ты знаешь, мы не можем... ведь ты уже...

Хехе, нет, не только ради тебя
    Another month ends. All targets met. All systems working. All customers satisfied. All staff eagerly enthusiastic. All pigs fed and ready to fly.

Paul G.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyMaria View Post
    --> А тебе понравилось твое пребывание?
    Sure, it was amazing. When I came back to Nice (it was February), I swam a little bit and afterwards went to Russia.

"Пребывание" sounds very formal. As if I was a diplomat or something like that. Although, the whole sentence is awkward really. You should ask "Тебе понравилось?", that's all. It implies all the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul G. View Post
    Sure, it was amazing. When I came back to Nice (it was February), I swam a little bit and afterwards went to Russia.

"Пребывание" sounds very formal. As if I was a diplomat or something like that. Although, the whole sentence is awkward really. You should ask "Тебе понравилось?", that's all. It implies all the rest.
    Спасибо за исправление.
    Плавание в феврале... Вот русское занятие!

Почтенный гражданин
    Так моя цель последования эту нитку, чтобы упражнять исскуства по-рускии. Мне нужен участие в разговоре на что-нибудь...Я хочу устроить пледложение в течение моя мыслей по разговору. Так что всем интересно? Путешествия? Музыки? Мне нравиться служить на будничых суетях...упражнение сделаит перфект...
    Давай

kgcole - заводите отдельную ветку и давайте там разговаривать. А лучше - вечерком, часов в 10 по Москве - подтягивайтесь в онлайн чат.

Почтенный гражданин
    Спасибо, Eugene…Я буду сделю отдельную ветку во –Говорим по-руски-е. Электроная почта лучшее для меня потому, что мне нужен думать и использовать словарья как пишаюься...lol...в чате я должен писать по-англискии. Я не так быстро с употреблением руского языка Так Вы там ишай нитки, болшой спасибо.