Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: i want to learn Chinese ...Help!!!plz

  1. #1
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Russia Perm
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    10

    i want to learn Chinese ...Help!!!plz

    hi to all!!!!!!hello !

    i`m Kate , 15 years old girl .and i `m interested in Chinese ..so could someone to teach me that languege ??????please somebody... better if you from China..... i think Chinese is very interesting languege!!!!!!!!

    Feel free to email me my email noy209@mail.ru or kate771904@yahoo.com
    bye
    FROM ME WITH LOVE

    ОТ МЕНЯ С ЛЮБОВЬЮ

  2. #2
    Новичок
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    U.S.A California
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    ho, hi there, perhapes I can help.

    I'm 20 years old, Chinese, but I live in U.S.

    Plz add my email xancp@hotmail.com into your msn or yahoo messenger. Then you can have your lesson

  3. #3
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    9
    well i think chinese is interesting to learn
    coz i learned it too but only 2 months ,, *too bad*
    and it's not difficult to remember .. *but d words make me a bit dizzy*
    wo jiao camila .. means = my name is camila , right??
    nin ji sui = what's ur age?? >> i forgot d spelling
    and i think if u want to remember or know d words better
    u should watch chinese / taiwan movies .. maybe d drama's can help u know better!!!

  4. #4
    Guest

    chinese

    chinese is deceptively easy...or seems so to me at least...

    however if you want to learn chinese you must learn the characters...there's absolutely no way around it...so...

    some simple things:

    我叫Dustin (wo jiao Dustin) = my name is dustin
    我二十二岁 (wo er shi er sui) = i'm 22
    我是<u>美国</u>人. (wo shi <u>mei guo</u> ren) = I am an american
    replace the underlined word(s) with the name of the country to say you are from there.
    美国 (mei guo) = usa
    俄国 (e guo) = russia
    乌克兰 (wu ke lan) = ukraine
    法国 (fa guo) = france
    德国 (de guo) = germany
    意大利 (yi da li) = italian
    加拿大 (jia na da) = canada

    你好 (ni hao) = hello
    很高兴认识你 (hen gao xing ren shi ni) = nice to meet you
    早上好 (zao shang hao) = good morning
    晚上好 (wan shang hao) = good evening
    晚安 (wan an) = good night
    大家好 (da jia hao) = hello everyone
    再见 (zai jian) = bye

    and some numbers
    零 or 〇 (ling) = 0
    一 (yi) = 1
    二 (er) = 2
    三 (san) = 3
    四 (si) = 4
    五 (wu) = 5
    六 (liu) = 6
    七 (qi) = 7
    八 (ba) = 8
    九 (jiu) = 9
    十 (shi) = 10
    十一 = 11
    二十 = 20
    二十一 = 21


    so that's a start...if anyone wants me to help them learn some more email me at ChenXiInJinHua@hotmail.com[/list]

  5. #5
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    с. Хреновое Воронежской обл.
    Posts
    2,481
    Rep Power
    12
    Where are you from originally, TDC?

  6. #6
    Guest

    Me...

    i'm from little ol' lincolnton, north carolina, usa

  7. #7
    Guest

    i am from hong kong

    yeah i am a girl from hongkong and chinese is my mother tongue if anyone wanna learn chinese,pls fell free to contact me ~i would like to share my knowledge with u guys~

    my email:
    marenbakery@yahoo.com.hk


    by the way,i am interested in russian culture too,so anyone could also help me ?

  8. #8
    Guest

    I am in Russia now.

    If you need any help about learning Chinese,maybe I can help you.

    Write Email to cipher_chc@sina.com.

    Email is OK?

  9. #9
    Почётный участник
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: chinese

    Quote Originally Posted by TDCinPRC
    chinese is deceptively easy...or seems so to me at least...

    however if you want to learn chinese you must learn the characters...there's absolutely no way around it...so...

    some simple things:

    我叫Dustin (wo jiao Dustin) = my name is dustin
    我二十二岁 (wo er shi er sui) = i'm 22
    我是<u>美国</u>人. (wo shi <u>mei guo</u> ren) = I am an american
    replace the underlined word(s) with the name of the country to say you are from there.
    美国 (mei guo) = usa
    俄国 (e guo) = russia
    乌克兰 (wu ke lan) = ukraine
    法国 (fa guo) = france
    德国 (de guo) = germany
    意大利 (yi da li) = italian
    加拿大 (jia na da) = canada

    你好 (ni hao) = hello
    很高兴认识你 (hen gao xing ren shi ni) = nice to meet you
    早上好 (zao shang hao) = good morning
    晚上好 (wan shang hao) = good evening
    晚安 (wan an) = good night
    大家好 (da jia hao) = hello everyone
    再见 (zai jian) = bye

    and some numbers
    零 or 〇 (ling) = 0
    一 (yi) = 1
    二 (er) = 2
    三 (san) = 3
    四 (si) = 4
    五 (wu) = 5
    六 (liu) = 6
    七 (qi) = 7
    八 (ba) = 8
    九 (jiu) = 9
    十 (shi) = 10
    十一 = 11
    二十 = 20
    二十一 = 21


    so that's a start...if anyone wants me to help them learn some more email me at ChenXiInJinHua@hotmail.com[/list]
    Correct me if im wrong but can't people learn Mandarin Chinese just by learning Pin Yin. Learning the characters is not necessary to learn how to speak Mandarin or even write it ... learning the characters are a bonus and a individual choice...
    How I wish, how i wish you were here. Were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl. Year after Year. Running over the same ground, have we found, same old fear. Wish you were here.

  10. #10
    Guest
    I'm from china.I can help you learn chinese If anyone want to learn. my email: schner369@hotmail.com

  11. #11
    Guest
    i'm chinese ,new in the st.petersburg of ru.can i help U?

    E-mail:sdlwtlei@hotmail.com
    MSN:sdlwtlei@hotmail.com

  12. #12
    Почтенный гражданин
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    9
    I read so many posts from beginners on different forums with various numbers of exclamation marks about their desire to learn Chinese or Japanese.

    After a while those people disappear from forums - either they lose interest or they mastered the languaged and don't any help any more . You need a lot of stamina to learn a language like Chinese. At first, it seems very exotic to be able to read such a complex script. Then, when you find out that in order to achieve a minimum level of proficiency in Chinese, you really need to spend years, then you're not sure and not so keen any more.

    http://chineselanguage.org/forums/
    Anatoli - Анатолий - أناتولي - 阿纳托利 - アナトーリー - 아나톨리

  13. #13
    Почтенный гражданин
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    9
    No answer, must have mastered Chinese already.

    Kate, 你学好中文吗? Nǐ xu
    Anatoli - Анатолий - أناتولي - 阿纳托利 - アナトーリー - 아나톨리

  14. #14
    Guest

    Re: i want to learn Chinese ...Help!!!plz

    Quote Originally Posted by kate
    hi to all!!!!!!hello !

    i`m Kate , 15 years old girl .and i `m interested in Chinese ..so could someone to teach me that languege ??????please somebody... better if you from China..... i think Chinese is very interesting languege!!!!!!!!

    Feel free to email me my email noy209@mail.ru or kate771904@yahoo.com
    bye

  15. #15
    Властелин
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,115
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: chinese

    Quote Originally Posted by Rounder22
    Correct me if im wrong but can't people learn Mandarin Chinese just by learning Pin Yin. Learning the characters is not necessary to learn how to speak Mandarin or even write it ... learning the characters are a bonus and a individual choice...
    No. Chinsese has something I like to call inflections. It has 4 of them. Also, a given word may have a dozen homophones, yet each of these words has a distinct character.
    I'm just picking a random phrase I've heard...
    "Da ni ma."

    If you have any idea what this means I am impressed, however I'm sure you can decipher...
    答你码
    Corrupting young minds since May 6, 2004.

  16. #16
    Guest
    Chinese is my mother language, but I still have to admit that I completely have no idea what it means. Would you mind telling me its meaning?

  17. #17
    Новичок
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Opps! I forgot to log in.

  18. #18
    Властелин
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,115
    Rep Power
    10
    Probably a bad example, but when I call for my phone card, an operator says that, which i translate as, "enter your number" It's probably a bad translation from english.
    Corrupting young minds since May 6, 2004.

  19. #19
    Guest

    Re: chinese

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMage
    Quote Originally Posted by Rounder22
    Correct me if im wrong but can't people learn Mandarin Chinese just by learning Pin Yin. Learning the characters is not necessary to learn how to speak Mandarin or even write it ... learning the characters are a bonus and a individual choice...
    No. Chinsese has something I like to call inflections. It has 4 of them. Also, a given word may have a dozen homophones, yet each of these words has a distinct character.
    If pinyin tone numbers or tone marks are added then that goes some way to helping with pronunciation.

    But what about 出口 - (chu1 kou3) and 入口 - (ru4 kou3). Might be better not to mix them up. Mixing these up could also be a problem - (nan2) and (nu3)

  20. #20
    Почтенный гражданин
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    10
    Got a bit rusty at this posting thing - forgot to log in above


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I learn English, you learn Russian, let learn together
    By kkaattee in forum Penpals and Language Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 28th, 2008, 04:44 PM
  2. I'm chinese(in Moscow),I want learn russian
    By yinduo in forum Chinese
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 23rd, 2006, 07:26 PM
  3. Chinese classical Chinese literature
    By sunpopal in forum Chinese
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 2nd, 2006, 11:56 AM
  4. learn chinese matetial
    By daye in forum Chinese
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 22nd, 2006, 09:24 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: March 10th, 2005, 02:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Russian Lessons                           

Russian Tests and Quizzes            

Russian Vocabulary