Thread: Как перевести НА английский?

Новичок

Как перевести НА английский?

Dear native speakers of English,
    да и of Russian, впринципе, тоже.
    Помогите, пожалуйста, перевести на английский абзац художественного текста? I tried myself but I afraid it doesn't work.

Сволочь. Слово закачалось от виска к виску, точно маятник. Грязный ублюдок. Запирать собственную дочь в промозглой каменной гробнице, практически бросить ее на произвол судьбы тут, одну среди домовых эльфов - а из них та еще компания! И кем девочка вырастет? Что это, изощренная месть за несложившуюся жизнь? За отсутствие друзей и привязанностей? За издевательства сверстников в школе? За собственные черные грешки и Метку на предплечье? За вынужденную роль двойного агента? За злость, ненависть, разочарование - за все то, что никогда и ни в коем случае не зависит от обстоятельств - только от самого человека?
    Перед глазами помутнело от осознания вопиющей несправедливости, а хуже того, от ощущения собственной беспомощности. Сухая и безразличная ко всему, кроме учебников и знаний, девушка вдруг ощутила острую, щекочущую потребность действовать. Предпринять хоть что-нибудь.

Scum. The word swung inside of her head from right temple to the left like a pendulum. Dirty bastard! He locked his own daughter in the dank stone tomb, he left her to the mercy of fate among elves – the kind of company they were! What will come out of the girl? Does he avenge of his unhappy life, or of friends and affection lack, or of classmates mockeries in childhood? Of his own dirty faults and Dark Sign on the forearm or of forced playing a double agent part? Of his malice, hatred, disappointment? Of all that never, on no account depends on circumstances – just on person himself?
    Everything went dark before her eyes because of understanding of outrageous injustice, but worst of all because of the feeling of her own feebleness. Cold and indifferent to everything except books, manuals and knowledge, the girl suddenly felt acute need to do something.

Буду очень признательна за помощь.

Почтенный гражданин

Re: Как перевести НА английский?

I did not really translate the Russian text. I looked more at your English text and suggest the following corrections, alternative or optional words, and moved words:
    Quote Originally Posted by AnastasiaFromRussia
    Scum/Pig. The word swung/reverberated inside of her head from the right temple to the left like a pendulum. Dirty bastard! He had locked his own daughter in a dank stone tomb, he left her to the mercy of a fate among elves – what kind of company they were! What will become of the girl? Does he avenge for his unhappy life, or for the lack/absence of friends and affection, or for the mockeries of his classmates in childhood? For his own dirty faults and the Dark Sign on his forearm or for being forced to play the part/role of a double agent? For his malice/rage, hatred, disappointment? For all that never was, which on no account depends on the circumstances – but just on the person himself?
    Everything went dark before her eyes because of her understanding/comprehension of the outrageous/blatant injustice, but worst of all because of the feeling of her own feebleness. Cold and indifferent to everything except books, manuals and knowledge, the girl suddenly felt an acute/a sudden need to do something.

Новичок

Re: Как перевести НА английский?

Thank you very much! I always make a lot of stupid mistakes.