Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Temporary Residence Permit.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Rep Power

    Temporary Residence Permit.

    I'm from Chile and my boyfriend is Russian, we want to get a temporary residence permit but i understand that first i need to get an invitacion visa from him and then start the paper work for the temporary residence in Russia?????
    how else can i get a temporary residence permit ???? or can I apply for a business visa for a year?

  2. #2
    JB is offline
    Старший оракул
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Rep Power
    You can't get a temp resident permit unless you are married to him or have some sort of permanent job or business investment in Russia. To go for a 30 day visit you can get a visitor visa but a business visa is best for anything longer. Check out for more info on visas and registration. Don't forget that the hardest part of going to Russia is the registration when you get there.
    Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Similar Threads

  1. пускать - to let, to allow, to permit
    By shadow1 in forum Grammar and Vocabulary
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: October 13th, 2006, 11:32 PM
  2. Temporary condition
    By Darobat in forum Grammar and Vocabulary
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 7th, 2005, 05:23 PM
  3. How can i get my residence in Russia
    By in forum Immigration to Russia
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 18th, 2004, 01:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Russian Lessons                           

Russian Tests and Quizzes            

Russian Vocabulary