Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is more Russian? Siberians or European Russian?

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    Many coastal people would prefer despotism (because it's European) to democracy (because it's American).

Lindsey doesn't actually live on either coast, she's just a slavish imitator of all things degenerate.
    Yup, that's right. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Except, of course, randomly attacking strangers on the internet. That's one special degenerate act in which I'm not partaking

Почтенный гражданин
    I am the most russkiy then anybody else.

Proof that I am wrong.
    DO NOT READ MY SIGNATURE!

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioner

Proof that I am wrong.
    It's simple. Syaing "Proof that I am wrong" you accept that you're not russkiy.
    But if you had said "Prove that I am wrong" you would have challenged us to seek for this bloody answer...
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

Почётный участник
    It works both ways. My post was no more conjectural than the phony map you display, and much less confrontational.

But I don't know why I'm trying to explain anything to you. You're a public school teacher, probably barely more literate than your students.

It didn't matter to you that you attacked people's patriotism, people's religion etc., did it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Линдзи
    Many coastal people would prefer despotism (because it's European) to democracy (because it's American).

Lindsey doesn't actually live on either coast, she's just a slavish imitator of all things degenerate.
    Yup, that's right. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Except, of course, randomly attacking strangers on the internet. That's one special degenerate act in which I'm not partaking

Завсегдатай
    Let us first define what being russkiy actually means. To me it means (among hundreds of other things that are shared with other nations):
    a. sobornost, feeling of orthodox unity
    b. patriarchial views
    c. black belt in vod king do

If you accept the above definition, the West Russians aren't proper Russians at all. While they certainly have c., they definately lack a. and b.
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine
    Let us first define what being russkiy actually means. To me it means (among hundreds of other things that are shared with other nations):
    a. sobornost, feeling of orthodox unity
    b. patriarchial views
    c. black belt in vod king do

If you accept the above definition, the West Russians aren't proper Russians at all. While they certainly have c., they definately lack a. and b.
    Самодержавие, православие и народность...и вод-кинг-до. I knew the черносотенцы were forgetting something.

Почтенный гражданин
    It works both ways. My post was no more conjectural than the phony map you display, and much less confrontational.
    Aww. Are you offended by Americans being associated with Jesus, or with Canada? I personally wouldn't mind being associated with either. Canadians are pretty pleasant, and so is Jesus.

But I don't know why I'm trying to explain anything to you. You're a public school teacher, probably barely more literate than your students.
    Right on. I'm totally illiterate. I'm illiterate in four languages. One of my friends is actually typing this for me, because I can't write. You caught me.

It didn't matter to you that you attacked people's patriotism, people's religion etc., did it ?
    Oh, snookums. If I wanted to attack people's religion and patriotism, I'd use something a lot more blatant than a little jpg. But if the avatar is so upsetting to you, I'm be happy to change it. I'll go put a new one up straightaway!

Властелин
    Most of the coastal states (Washington, Oregon, California; Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania, as well as urban Florida) are definitely less American than the rest of the USA. (Lindsey's icon will testify to this fact.)

People in these states tend to embrace what they call a "cosmopolitan" worldview, embracing foreign ideas, foreign products, foreign media etc. while showing contempt for all things "American." These people are notorious for their degenerate social behaviors (chronic drug use, broken families etc.) that, unfortunately, have seeped into the non-coastal regions of the USA. But it's well known that these degenerate trends had their start on the coasts.
    Quoted for pure comedy value.

I'm so deeply happy that there are dick-heads like you in the world, otherwise my prejudices would be so much more difficult to affirm.

Почётный участник
    Aww. Are you offended by Americans being associated with Jesus, or with Canada? I personally wouldn't mind being associated with either. Canadians are pretty pleasant, and so is Jesus.
    Have one of your students explain the "straw man" fallacy to you.

Right on. I'm totally illiterate. I'm illiterate in four languages. One of my friends is actually typing this for me, because I can't write. You caught me.
    Such an inferiority complex. Are you sure you're not British ?
    Freud would have had a field day with you.

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by scotcher
    Quoted for pure comedy value.

I'm so deeply happy that there are dick-heads like you in the world, otherwise my prejudices would be so much more difficult to affirm.

LOL. Incredible.
    If you're going to post something like that again, you should edit your "Location" label.
    Labeling yourself as British is like a dildo being labeled "for novelty use only."

You're lucky it's time for me to beat my British au pair and renew my INAC membership, or I'd stay and really make you feel ridiculous.

Почтенный гражданин
    Jeff, I don't know how to break this to you, but you suck at trolling. We already have a Vending Machine, and he's way better at it than you, so...stop. Seriously, it's just sad.

Почётный участник
    So you're waving the white flag ? Fair enough. At a point, even I become a gentleman and yield to the weaker sex.

Jeff, I don't know how to break this to you, but you suck at trolling. We already have a Vending Machine, and he's way better at it than you, so...stop. Seriously, it's just sad.

Почтенный гражданин
    I'm not waving a white flag, I'm throwing you a lifesaver.

As my name is unisex, it might not be clear - I'm a woman. So, not the weaker sex.

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtyom
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioner

Proof that I am wrong.
    It's simple. Syaing "Proof that I am wrong" you accept that you're not russkiy.
    But if you had said "Prove that I am wrong" you would have challenged us to seek for this bloody answer...
    yep, you got me there.
    DO NOT READ MY SIGNATURE!

Почётный участник
    I'm not waving a white flag, I'm throwing you a lifesaver.

As my name is unisex, it might not be clear - I'm a woman. So, not the weaker sex.
    I'm sure that's not all that's unisex about you.

Fellows, what's been illustrated for you is the typical attitude assumed by an American woman who doesn't find her "meal ticket" before she finishes college.
    Quite sad, really.

Jeff, tell us about yourself. What is your occupation, your age, your political affiliations?

What makes you so special that you can diss other people's education, occupation, gender, etc.?

Thanks for your future answer.
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    You've got to admit that Линдзи's avatar is not axactly benign. So she does leave herself open to anyone on the other end of the political spectrum. I liked the old avatar she had with the mysterious figure with dark eyes and the cigarette.

I mean Klinka old boy, you are a tree. Who is going to pick on a tree?
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

You won't believe the harassment I get from lumberjacks! Frikin' pedofiles!
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Yes, well I think that you bring your troubles on your self. You attract way too much attention to yourself by exposing your enormous trunk to all those lumberjacks.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Почтенный гражданин
    Ahahaha...

Hee...

Tree trunk...
    I come to represent and carve my name within your chest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast