Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Money exchange

Новичок
    http://www.xe.com/ucc/ is good for money conversion

Подающий надежды оратор
    VM-Are you always this overly paranoid? Exactly how great is the threat to Russia that Americans will counterfit their money? Why exactly would I want to go to the time and effort to forge money that's so weak? Wouldn't I plate Euros or Yen first? VM, I do have to thank you for a fun time of reading your childish and paranoid delusions on foreigners' aims and plans towards Russia. I hope you never change since you will always provide imense entertainment for those around you.
    Thank you to evryone for your replies-they have all been helpful(and in some cases as forementioned;entertaining)

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Hmmm...."I'm afraid that you have only awakened the sleeping giant!"
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by American
    VM-Are you always this overly paranoid? Exactly how great is the threat to Russia that Americans will counterfit their money? Why exactly would I want to go to the time and effort to forge money that's so weak? Wouldn't I plate Euros or Yen first?
    What's up man? You're now actually asking for advice on how to do it? Ffffwhat???Why? What, do you need to be externally motivated? Should I establish a prize fund for you? Hell, man, I ain't never seen such an apathetic and slovenly money foregerer before! Sorry, dude, I ain't tellin' you why. I'm happy you don't have the expertise to do it, I can now turn in and have some pleasant dreams. Unless you're a cunning little so-and-so and you're trying a bit of social engineering on me. Sorry, pal, that ain't gonna work either.

P.S. And I'm glad you had a rollocking time reading my posts. Yep, I pen terrific stuff.
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Подающий надежды оратор
    If you had at all bothered to answer my question and have been helpful in any way that would have been one thing, but instead you spew your delusions and paranoia at me with no intention to help me. If you chose not to help me why didn't you just keep your mouth shut? No, rather you decided to be an a**hole and attack me. You've wasted enough of my time and originally I thought it was humorous to question your idiocy, but now I'm bored of this childishness. I'm glad you'll rest easy, but in the future when I post something, please know that your response and opinion are ones that I don't want. I stay away from paranoid people in real life so I obviously don't want to deal with any on a message board.

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by American
    If you had at all bothered to answer my question and have been helpful in any way that would have been one thing, but instead you spew your delusions and paranoia at me with no intention to help me. If you chose not to help me why didn't you just keep your mouth shut? No, rather you decided to be an a**hole and attack me. You've wasted enough of my time and originally I thought it was humorous to question your idiocy, but now I'm bored of this childishness. I'm glad you'll rest easy, but in the future when I post something, please know that your response and opinion are ones that I don't want. I stay away from paranoid people in real life so I obviously don't want to deal with any on a message board.
    Why don't you just ignore my posts then? No, can't do that? Ahhh, that's because you're drawn to them.

JB
    Старший оракул
    American, don't get so stressed over VM, he's just being his normal dorky self.
    Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by JB
    American, don't get so stressed over VM, he's just being his normal dorky self.
    Now that you've got a competitor you're finding it very hard to refrain from making rude remarks about me. JB, I never really fancied you anyway, so let's just be friends.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12