Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By iCake
  • 1 Post By iCake
  • 1 Post By Heterocera

Thread: Мои Переводы

Мои Переводы

Доброе утро друзья!

Я сделал короткые переводи, чтобы попрактиковатьс в русском языке. Я надеюсь, в этих переводе не так много ошибок. Спасибо огромное за время, потраченное проверку них.

1-A bridge in southwest China collapsed. Six vehicles with 15 people inside fell into the river. >> Один мость в юга-западном Китае рухнул. Шесть автотранспортных средства и пятнадцать людей в них упали в реке.

2-A survivor described the situation.>> Оставшиеся в живых описал о положении.

3- First, the cars started to shake and there were some cracks on the road. >> Первый, машины началися вытрясти и на улице начался чтобы появить немного трещин.

4-Then, the bridge suddenly fell. >> Потом место вдруг (внезапно, неожиданно) рухнул.

5-It all happened very quickly so there was no time to do anything. >>Все инциденты очень быстро случалися, итак там не было нет времени чтобы сделать что-нибудь.
    Иди и учи русский!

Доброе утро друзья!

Я сделал короткие переводы, чтобы попрактиковатся в русском языке. Я надеюсь, что в этих переводах не так много ошибок. Спасибо огромное за время, потраченное на их проверку.

1-A bridge in southwest China collapsed. Six vehicles with 15 people inside fell into the river. >>
    Рухнул мост на юго-западе Китая - I'd better use another verb - обрушиться but рухнуть is okay too
    Шесть автотранспортных средств с пятнадцатью человек на борту упали в реку. В реке is a location, в реку is the movement to the location. I remember pointning this thing out to you already.

2-A survivor described the situation.>>

Выживший or (один из выживших if there were more than one survivor) описал произошедшее.

3- First, the cars started to shake and there were some cracks on the road. >> Сначала машины начало трясти и на дороге появились трещины.

4-Then, the bridge suddenly fell. >> Потом мост внезапно рухнул.

5-It all happened very quickly so there was no time to do anything. >> Все произошло очень быстро, поэтому не было времени на то, чтобы что-нибудь сделать.

Sorry for making such vast corrections, I just couldn't do that the other way. Your original translations are good and understandable. They are just, well, not authentic, we don't formulate out thoughts like that.
    impulse likes this.
    I do not claim that my opinion is absolutely true.
    If you've spotted any mistake in my English, please, correct it. I want to be aware of any mistakes to efficiently eliminate them before they become a habit.

Thanks iCake. If they are fully understandable it is good. It is my first goal to be able to formulate understandable phrases.

What is the difference between Оставшиеся в живых and Выживший. Why wouldn't you use the initial one?

What is the the difference between вдруг,внезапно and неожиданно?

Один мость в юга-западном Китае рухнул vs Рухнул мост на юго-западе Китая >> Why is it wrong to use the adjective юге-западный?

машины начало трясти vs машины началися вытрясти >> Here why you chose to use начало instead of началися?And why do you use the neutral form of it?

I wrote в реке because I thought that the car and outher stuff fell in the river and the action is completed. In your version в реку it is like they are going on the way to the river if I am not mistaken.
    Иди и учи русский!

What is the difference between Оставшиеся в живых and Выживший. Why wouldn't you use the initial one?
    The same thing. The first one is just too pompous and doesn't fit in the flow of your story.

What is the the difference between вдруг,внезапно and неожиданно?
    внезапно - suddenly, abruptly
    неожиданно - unexpectedly
    вдруг - suddenly but it is colloquial so I didn't include it in your text, which is definetly in official style, cuz it reminds me of a news report

Один мость в юга-западном Китае рухнул vs Рухнул мост на юго-западе Китая >> Why is it wrong to use the adjective юге-западный?
    В юго-западном Китае рухнул мост - this is okay but it sounds like юго-западный Китай is like the brand new country or a special officially separated or divided area of China
    На юго-западе Китая рухнул мост - this doesn't claim anything besides the fact that the bridge collapsed somewhere in the south-west of China.

машины начало трясти vs машины началися вытрясти >> Here why you chose to use начало instead of началися?And why do you use the neutral form of it?
    Firstly, началися is not a word, начались is
    Secondly, машины начало трясти - начало doesn't belong to машины but to some unknown dummy subject, which was apparently the source of the trembling of the cars. Literally it corresponds to this English sentence - Something started to shake the cars.
    Thirdly, I could have named the cars to be the pefrormers of the "starting to shake" action. But for that I need just the usual verb and not a reflexive one:
    Машины начали трястись.

I wrote в реке because I thought that the car and outher stuff fell in the river and the action is completed. In your version в реку it is like they are going on the way to the river if I am not mistaken.
    You're not mistaken. But you were mistaken about the first thing.
    Что-то упало в реку - this implies that something wasn't in the river in the first place but somewhere else but it sure fell in the river after all
    Что-то упало в реке - this implies that something was in the river in the first place and it fell inside the river, perhaps deeper or something
    impulse likes this.
    I do not claim that my opinion is absolutely true.
    If you've spotted any mistake in my English, please, correct it. I want to be aware of any mistakes to efficiently eliminate them before they become a habit.

Thank you.

I apperantly still do not understand the reflexive verb concept in Russian. I always do mistake about it.
    Иди и учи русский!

начали трястись = затряслись
    "Невозможно передать смысл иностранной фразы, не разрушив при этом её первоначальную структуру."

Подающий надежды оратор Heterocera's Avatar
    Не хочу быть назойливой, но всё же ещё раз напомню всем о том, что в русском языке обращение выделяется запятыми.
    Quote Originally Posted by impulse View Post
    Доброе утро, друзья!
    Шесть автотранспортных средств с пятнадцатью людьми на борту упали в реку.
    Lampada likes this.
    Здравствуйте! Мы — наши туристы, отстали от группы. Подбросьте нас до города, а там мы как-нибудь уже сами! Переводи.