Thread: Workbooks?

Подающий надежды оратор ErykVanMunster's Avatar

Workbooks?

Does anyone know of any good Russian Workbooks? I'm looking for the kind that usually accompany textbooks sans the textbook part. I don't know if anyone else here uses them but I personally find them help ful for me to learn, but the ones I have been able to find require a textbook.

(Also does anyone know where I can find the names of the Cyrillic letters. Not how they're pronounced but what they are called i.e.: B=bee C=see etc.)

Почтенный гражданин

Re: Workbooks?

Quote Originally Posted by ErykVanMunster
    (Also does anyone know where I can find the names of the Cyrillic letters. Not how they're pronounced but what they are called i.e.: B=bee C=see etc.)
    Well...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_alphabet

"Old" names in the table are really old, you don't have to learn them.
    I often edit my posts five times or so, after I've sent them. Sorry for any confusion, feel free to correct me.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm back now! ....nope Im gone again!

Quote Originally Posted by ErykVanMunster
    Does anyone know of any good Russian Workbooks? I'm looking for the kind that usually accompany textbooks sans the textbook part. I don't know if anyone else here uses them but I personally find them help ful for me to learn, but the ones I have been able to find require a textbook.

The first link lesson here teaches the alphabet WITH sounds!
    http://www.russianforeveryone.com/
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Новичок

Golosa workbook has a lot of exercises but it is partnered with a textbook. Not sure if you will be able to figure out what to do in the workbook without the textbook but thought I'd put it out there, just the same. I got mine off of Amazon.