Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Some Russian stuff I'm searching for!

  1. #1
    Новичок
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    6

    Some Russian stuff I'm searching for!

    Please could someone help me with the following I would be so grateful.

    A site that you can type in a Russian website and it gives you a translation in English if you hover your mouse over specific words. (the site exists I've just forgotten it!)

    A vocab list (not a translation) for Pikovaya Dama.

    A site that gives you aspectual pairs (conjugation would be useful but not essential) - my 501 Russian verbs just isn't cutting it anymore.

  2. #2
    Почтенный гражданин
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Greebgnev View Post
    Please could someone help me with the following I would be so grateful.

    A site that you can type in a Russian website and it gives you a translation in English if you hover your mouse over specific words. (the site exists I've just forgotten it!)
    mmmm.. если я правильно поняла =
    site = this is maybe one of the services of google = Website Translator..
    if you hover your mouse over specific words = this is a function of browser (some translation options in fireFox for example)

  3. #3
    Подающий надежды оратор grammatica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kiev, Ukraine
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Greebgnev View Post
    Please could someone help me with the following I would be so grateful.

    A site that you can type in a Russian website and it gives you a translation in English if you hover your mouse over specific words. (the site exists I've just forgotten it!)

    A vocab list (not a translation) for Pikovaya Dama.

    A site that gives you aspectual pairs (conjugation would be useful but not essential) - my 501 Russian verbs just isn't cutting it anymore.
    Hi Greebgnev,

    I believe the site with in-document translations that you are looking for is Conradish.net. I haven't heard of any other sites that have this feature. I am assuming you already know about Google/Chrome translate.

    Our application currently doesn't display aspect pairs, but it does provide information about verb conjugation (and inflections of other word types).

    A picture is worth a thousand words:

    2011.06.30-word_reference_popup-2.jpg


    Best regards,

    Vladyslav Mukherjee
    www.grammatica.eu - Grammatica is an application that helps you analyze grammar, displays stress marks and turns any Russian text into learning material.

  4. #4
    Новичок
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by grammatica View Post
    Hi Greebgnev,

    I believe the site with in-document translations that you are looking for is Conradish.net. I haven't heard of any other sites that have this feature. I am assuming you already know about Google/Chrome translate.

    Our application currently doesn't display aspect pairs, but it does provide information about verb conjugation (and inflections of other word types).

    A picture is worth a thousand words:

    2011.06.30-word_reference_popup-2.jpg


    Best regards,

    Vladyslav Mukherjee
    We have grammatica at my university. Это очень хорошо! Thanks for the Conradish link much appreciated.
    Привет! я изучаю русский язык и историю в Сент-Эндрусе.

  5. #5
    Подающий надежды оратор grammatica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kiev, Ukraine
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Greebgnev View Post
    We have grammatica at my university. Это очень хорошо! Thanks for the Conradish link much appreciated.
    That's nice to hear! Would you care to share which university you are currently attending?

    Regards,

    Vlad
    www.grammatica.eu - Grammatica is an application that helps you analyze grammar, displays stress marks and turns any Russian text into learning material.

  6. #6
    Новичок
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by grammatica View Post
    That's nice to hear! Would you care to share which university you are currently attending?

    Regards,

    Vlad
    Сент-Эндрюс на северо-востоке Шотландии!
    Привет! я изучаю русский язык и историю в Сент-Эндрусе.

Similar Threads

  1. Searching for somebody who wants to learn Russian
    By erazum in forum Penpals and Language Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 9th, 2009, 11:06 AM
  2. Searching for a Russian pen pal...
    By Ryan91 in forum Penpals and Language Exchange
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: October 28th, 2006, 10:41 AM
  3. sports stuff to russian pls
    By Scotland to Russia in forum Translate This!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: July 4th, 2006, 07:33 AM
  4. Maths stuff/vocabulary in Russian...?
    By erika in forum Grammar and Vocabulary
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: May 2nd, 2006, 06:59 PM
  5. russian stuff
    By squidward in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: March 10th, 2005, 05:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Russian Lessons                           

Russian Tests and Quizzes            

Russian Vocabulary