Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best free online material and software for learning Russian

Новичок
    ...is it just me, or does somebody need a chill pill, Indy guy? while we do appreciate your passionate defense, i don't think Pravit hurt anybody's feelins... ...or did he? maybe we should ask Delopio? in any case, it looks like the majority of the response to your post is backing Pravit. perhaps it might be possible that the other memebers do see right thru him, and we get that he's just trying to provide some much needed humor. and is it also possible that we can see right thru u? maybe u dont understand the humor so u prefer to lash out irrationaly at those who provide it? i could be wrong, but maybe not. anyway, have a peachy day!...
    Lisa

Почтенный гражданин
    I <3 the word 'peachy'.
    Army Anti-Strapjes
    Nay, mats jar tripes
    Jasper is my Tartan
    I am a trans-Jert spy
    Jerpty Samaritans
    Pijams are tyrants
    Jana Sperm Tit Arsy

Новичок
    Ok i will post a public apology for eveyone.. I"m sorry.

Старший оракул
    Pravit, read the bit I quoted from you in bold.
    Море удачи и дачу у моря

MDN
    Новичок

Indulged at Social Intelligence

To be brought to such a sight for learning and in hopes of human interrelation to a productive aim would have been the basis for my interest in the site. However, where trying to reach academics, if you do not have anything intelligent to say, why not bothering to stop making a fool out of yourself with unintelligent if not "stupid" comments and wasting time and life. Either uphold a sense of maturity and decency, or in basic terms, get lost!

Mike
    Looking for Russian Correspondents in hopes of finding help to learn the language and understand culture. I am good at linguistics an would help with English teaching and understanding. Please email me at my msn address or reply if interested.

Почтенный гражданин
    And who are you to say this 2 months after the last post?
    Army Anti-Strapjes
    Nay, mats jar tripes
    Jasper is my Tartan
    I am a trans-Jert spy
    Jerpty Samaritans
    Pijams are tyrants
    Jana Sperm Tit Arsy

Почтенный гражданин
    To be brought to such a sight for learning and in hopes of human interrelation to a productive aim would have been the basis for my interest in the site. However, where trying to reach academics, if you do not have anything intelligent to say, why not bothering to stop making a fool out of yourself with unintelligent if not "stupid" comments and wasting time and life. Either uphold a sense of maturity and decency, or in basic terms, get lost!
    And why are you saying it? At whom are you directing this comment?
    blame Canada

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Well, this was all very interesting!........As you know, I am new here but I have been reading long enough to know that Pravit has a certain "style" about him that does bring entertainment to our quest in common. As a matter of fact this whole thread has been somewhat entertaining.....but.............
    I really was hoping that someone would answer Delopios' original question here........even if it were to say "it's a deleriously whacked out question".

Thankyou for reading my dumb post and have a bloody nice day!
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Новичок

Pravit

Some americans are just to willing to bash something that takes them out of their comfort zone. I saw the humor and sarcastic nature of the post and laughed my a$$ off (LMAO)!! Thanks for being you. I'm new here and learning the Russian language. You are correct in the aspect of looking through the site before you just ask a question. Ignorance is not always the best policy! LOL
    Johnny
    Go hard or Go home!

Завсегдатай
    Well, although I've been dead for the past couple months, I suppose I could try to answer your questions. Anyhow, to my knowledge, most of the stuff online related to learning any language is gimmick-like nonsense or similar to a tourist's phrase book. There are a few good sites out there, but they probably will not be useful until you're past the beginning stage(hence my response two months ago).

You can find the answer to this question in the unofficial FAQ:
    http://www.freewebs.com/pravit/

Завсегдатай
    lol... what ? Howcome when pravit does it, it's "Style", but when i do it, it's "OMG UR SO RUDE ADMIN BAN HIM FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH".
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Завсегдатай
    Come on, Dogboy, you saw how pissed our friend from Indy got at me earlier. At any rate, I hate to repeat myself, but you can find the answer to this question at http://www.freewebs.com/pravit/
    However, it's mostly stuff targeted towards intermediate/advanced learners that complements whatever you are already studying. And I do apologize for my less-than-helpful response earlier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12