Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Why you don't like Americans. (Those from United States)

Завсегдатай
    Well, not the balerina. But ballets aren't all just pretty dancing. It tells a story. You might learn something about russian history or something.

As far as i know... Trees are the same the world over.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Увлечённый спикер

Tree's are not same

many different trees with different properties....duh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Завсегдатай
    "A rose is still a rose by any other name.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Новичок

Why I don't like Americans.

Hi,
    I am an Indian so I'm afraid I can only tell you about my side of the story.
    I don't like the American polity because America is a rogue state.
    On Iraq, I don't dispute the need to go and oust Saddam but the way
    it was done. Was war the only answer? Or did you rush everyone intoa nightmare?
    Also, America is known to erect dictators only to squash them...Hitler, Osama (not a dictator in the true sense of the word) and even Saddam!
    Closer to home, even the infiltration in Kashmir is thanks to your President
    Ronald Reagan. He financed the mujahideen to remove the Soviets from
    Afghanistan and when they were thrown out in 1989, the jehadis turned eastwards against India.
    Another thing the American politicians get horribly wrong is 'do but don't let do'. You attack any country at the slightest notion (sometimes imaginary notion) of threat to your country but you threaten other countries with embargoes and economic sanctions if they do the same.
    I don't think I'm entitled to speak for the Russians but being a Russophile, I was very disconcerted to see that in your movies the Soviet flag is shot at (Goldeneye) and that Russians are portrayed as terrorists (Air Force One).
    Meanwhile, I think your fear of Communism is unjustified and you follow it more diligently than the Soviets ever did. I think it's the sound of the word you hate more than it's meaning!
    If you have comments you can post them here or reply to vyesna@mail.ru
    You never know who you can be, unless you change who you are!

Завсегдатай
    Stop saying "You" when speaking about america. Sure, i live in america, but I didn't invade iraq.

If you don't like the american govt, fine, but dont get mad at the american people about it. Its not our fault.

Почётный участник

Re: Why I don't like Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by arbitrage31
    Hi,
    Also, America is known to erect dictators only to squash them...Hitler, Osama ...
    Can you explain how America "erected Hitler". Perhaps I missed some important information concerning the history of my country?!

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    America is a rouge state? Why? Because it had the guts to get rid of Hussein?
    Obviously you don't know what a rogue state is and you should pray you never find out.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Властелин
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us!

Robert Burns: To A Louse

Увлечённый спикер

hitler???

we did not erect Hitler, come on this is arab brainwash that you have swallowed, America is not a rogue state, North Korea is a rogue state, and take some responsibility for Kashmir yourself, or maybe the Pakistanis were more than willing to use "mujahadeen" which are also in chechnya now, and th CIA trained some of them, but they were already fanatical when they got to afghanistan for their jihad.

ITS TIME FOR A GOOD OLE AMERICAN YEE'HAD!!!

Почтенный гражданин
    smithnweson, ODed again. Somebody call paramedics please.
    Jonesboro, Arkansas. Mean, stupid, violent fat people, no jobs, nothing to do, hotter than a dog with 2 d--cks.

Завсегдатай
    Somebody call paramedics please.
    Why do that, when we can let nature take it's course. Soon his pain... all of our pain will be over.

Почтенный гражданин
    I would actually like to have paramedics take him away. The stink that emanates from that guy is already hardly bearable, and it is going to be much worse with the smell of rotting.
    Jonesboro, Arkansas. Mean, stupid, violent fat people, no jobs, nothing to do, hotter than a dog with 2 d--cks.

Увлечённый спикер

you stink...phew!!!

The only thing that stinks here is your bogus logic, I guess another thread has been contaminated with your boredom, why not debate or discuss the case at hand instead of writing frivulous personal comments?
    This is a clear demonstration of the counter-saying Horrible minds think alike!

i can see that Dogboy182 like always has contributed much to this thread, along with badmanners, wow that is an appropriate and foreshadowing name, who seems to think Stalin wasn't all that bad. I wonder what overdosing on marijuana would require maybe several tons? no one knows because no one has ever OD'd on it.

mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Старик
    Can you explain how America "erected Hitler".
    America was fond of wearing these really tight pants provided by Henry Ford and the eugenics movement, and one day in 1929 (I think it was a Tuesday, to be precise) her gold necklace fell off and she was like, "Oops, how careless of me" and bent over to pick it up. And Hitler was like, "Whoa, baby, you were poured into those genes!" And that is how America erected Hitler.

Почтенный гражданин

Re: you stink...phew!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smithnweson
    why not debate or discuss the case at hand instead of writing frivulous personal comments?
    OK. No frivolous comments. Let us discuss your case. I honestly believe that smoking pot is bad in your case. It severely impairs your brain activity, which is already retarded due to the prenatal trauma that is responsible for your overall cretinism. Smoking, drinking and shooting heroin are contraindicated in your case (cocaine is not mentioned because you are unlikely to be able to afford it). So are watching TV and participating in Internet forums, as well as anything else that might stress your underdeveloped mental capability. Indicated is light open-air physical labour.

Увлечённый спикер

I'm flattered!!

jesus, you must have spent alot of time thinking about me....I realy appreciate it and you are obviously the dude in high school who always had ginger ale at the prom. Its kinda sad how little you have expierenced and how crude you have become as a result. Please don't have kids!!!!

Почтенный гражданин

Re: I'm flattered!!

Quote Originally Posted by smithnweson
    jesus, you must have spent alot of time thinking about me....
    Not really. Your shallow personality is quite transparent. A few posts of yours, and the diagnosis is clear.

Увлечённый спикер

your name

a few posts, not for you, all one has to do is read your name.

Почтенный гражданин
    Oh, names. We should probably have a closer look at yours. Being unable to spell your own name is quite indicative of your mental abilities.

Завсегдатай
    isn't it "Smith and wesson" ?

I dont know. I'm more of a Remington guy myself. At any rate... Smith, you are the one who stays up all night typing replies to people on internet forums.

Who spends more time thinking about it ? obviously you.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast