Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spies ;-)

Hanna

Re: Spies ;-)

Your ex girlfriend sounds like an interesting lady, straight out of a spy novel. Could you link to a picture of her?

крупскяа

Quote Originally Posted by Hanna
    Sounds like an interesting lady. Could you link to a picture of her?
    She'll sue us for violation of privacy if I do that. Just open your ears or inquire at Bolshoi Ballet Theatre or surf the web and try to find out who played the leading role in Swan Lake for Ballet Philippines. They're one of the richest clans in Philippines, hanna. Chances are if I post her picture here in this forum, I'll end up paying tens of millions of dollars as monetary damages for putting her picture on the web. I'm on the brink of getting sued already for telling you in this forum that she is Evelyn Salt aka.

Hanna

If she is a public person there is absolutely no problem with linking to a picture that is already available elsewhere on the net.

If you are going to tell stories that sound like a spy novel, then I think it's only fair that you show that it is based on reality.

крупскяа

If she is a public person there is absolutely no problem with linking to a picture that is already available elsewhere on the net.

If you are going to tell stories that sound like a spy novel, then I think it's only fair that you show that it is based on reality.

She is not a public person. She and her sisters value their privacy so much they will move heaven and earth just to maintain them. She is happily married to a multi-billionaire. Believe me! She is capable of filing a personal injury lawsuit for bringing back her past. Why do you want to know? Just watch the movie. There are other law-abiding reasons why I cannot name her.

Hanna

Sorry this is all sounding a bit too fantastic to me, including your political comments.

крупскяа

Sorry this is all sounding a bit too fantastic to me, including your political comments.
    I would find it better for people not to believe that she is Evelyn Salt. There are lawful reasons why I would rather have people not believe it. You should know the lawful reasons why I had rather not identified her. Because of you Hanna, there is a chance that I cannot visit USA. Why? Attempting to identify a CIA agent has mitigating circumstances the fact that it was attemted. But still I go to jail That is if I step on American soil. What the heck..she can afford personal bodyguards paying eight of them 1 million pesos a year. I cannot!

Завсегдатай

Quote Originally Posted by крупскяа
    She is not a public person. She and her sisters value their privacy so much they will move heaven and earth just to maintain them. [...] She is capable of filing a personal injury lawsuit for bringing back her past.
    Ha. Ha. Ha. Sorry, it sounds too fantastic.
    Even if it's true it's a little late to value her privacy or to be afraid of bringing back her past, don't you think? When a movie about her (starring Angelina Joli, no less) is in production.
    I found out later that KGB was responsible for stealing her away from me. They pressured me for CIA secrets to bring us back. I did not succumb. I went home disappointed. Philippine intelligence paired me with a more vivacious, stunningly beautiful model.
    All those agents must have been really bored to take such an interest in interfering with your personal life.

крупскяа

Everyone in this forum is entitled to his own opinion no matter how harsh or no matter how condescending. All I can say is : LET'S ALL WATCH THE MOVIE!! Angelina Jolie in a starring role! Enjoy!!

Does she look like this?
    I'm easily amused late at night...

Hanna

No, no - clearly it was like this...

Все-таки они напоминают дешевых недоучек. 7 лет за ними следили, а сейчас мы вдруг узнаем, что их предали. И имена предателей якобы известны.
    English Edition

В обычных странах церковь отделена от государства, а в России - от Бога.

Anna Fermanova, a stunning 24-year-old English teacher from Texas, was nabbed for attempting to smuggle state-of-the-art night-vision gear to Russia, according to court papers.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/interna...#ixzz0uxFdeGt4

This is getting boring...
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Hanna

Thank goodness that the CIA is out there and protecting us all from good looking Russian women called Anna.... I feel so much safer now....

Move over Osama bin Laden.... women such as her are the new threat to the civilised world..

But seriously: According to the Evening Standard which i read on the train, she bought some normal gear online (forgotten what it was, it was so mundane) and then she sent it to her boyfriend in Moscow. For this they got her for spying!!!

It's so silly that you might almost think media orchestrated it to get a good story.

I also read that Putin met up with the other spies, "sang patriotic songs" and promised them that they'd get good new jobs. Hm.... sounds a bit silly....

Meanwhile that poor chap Igor Sutyakin wants to go back to Russia and has no idea what he's going to do in the UK. He was put up in a B&B (cheap hotel) and was completely miserable.

EDIT:
    "State of the art night vision goggles"
    Isn't Russia able to produce this itself?

heartfelty

Quote Originally Posted by Basil77
    Anna Fermanova, a stunning 24-year-old English teacher from Texas, was nabbed for attempting to smuggle state-of-the-art night-vision gear to Russia, according to court papers.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/interna...#ixzz0uxFdeGt4

This is getting boring...

Miss Anna Fermanova, I am all yours to the very depths of my soul !! The heck, why can't I get a girlfriend as hot like her!!!

heartfelty

Thank goodness that the CIA is out there and protecting us all from good looking Russian women called Anna.... I feel so much safer now....

Move over Osama bin Laden.... women such as her are the new threat to the civilised world..

But seriously: According to the Evening Standard which i read on the train, she bought some normal gear online (forgotten what it was, it was so mundane) and then she sent it to her boyfriend in Moscow. For this they got her for spying!!!

It's so silly that you might almost think media orchestrated it to get a good story.

I also read that Putin met up with the other spies, "sang patriotic songs" and promised them that they'd get good new jobs. Hm.... sounds a bit silly....

Meanwhile that poor chap Igor Sutyakin wants to go back to Russia and has no idea what he's going to do in the UK. He was put up in a B&B (cheap hotel) and was completely miserable.

EDIT:
    "State of the art night vision goggles"
    Isn't Russia able to produce this itself?

I give you good tips when you spy in America. Don't ever tell you're Russian, Ukrainian or Polish. Telll your admirers, you're Swedish. It worked with my honeybun!! Until she was recalled...Well anyway, they have nothing against me. It was 20 years ago. Prescription period has passed!! "Where Russia begins......la la la...."

крупскяа

Quote Originally Posted by крупскяа
    I would find it better for people not to believe that she is Evelyn Salt. There are lawful reasons why I would rather have people not believe it. You should know the lawful reasons why I had rather not identified her. Because of you Hanna, there is a chance that I cannot visit USA. Why? Attempting to identify a CIA agent has mitigating circumstances the fact that it was attemted. But still I go to jail That is if I step on American soil. What the heck..she can afford personal bodyguards paying eight of them 1 million pesos a year. I cannot!

May I please request that the real Evelyn Salt file a personal injury lawsuit against me, крупскaяа, so that I could see her again. I just want to know if your fine. I am willing to suffer the consequences just to see her again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123