Thread: Serbia Kosovo

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia

Serbia Kosovo

I am aware that America, under the fool and criminal president Bill Clinton, bombed the wrong side concerning Yugoslavia the Balkans and actually had American Military doing the Islamists dirty work. We sold the Serbs down the river and gave their property to the usurpers. What do Russians think about this? I know some Serbs who of course are not happy about the way US, the UN and Europe, turn on them, even though Serbs had helped Europe and the USA defeat the Nazis in WWII. When Clinton was doing this bombing I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone. I was mad. I fully supported Russia's position that Kosovo NOT be given independence. But it seemed that it was Serbia, Putin and me against all the rest of the world on this!

But did you know that most of our soldiers who Clinton sent to Serbia, were also mad at Clinton, for being asked to help the wrong side in a war?

This is written by a former marine, just a few hours ago, who was stationed in Serbia at the time of the war there.

I was there during the Kosovo Campaign while in the Marine Corps. We had observers (marine corps observers, not UN) inside Kosovo to assess the situation. They in turn, briefed all of US-Staff and Officers, on the situation regularly. Every time the Serbs would agree to a cease fire with the KLA(Kosovo Liberation Army), the KLA would initiate a new round of atrocities on Serb civilians.
    The KLA was, in fact, on the FBI's top 10 terrorist organizations. They were also the largest heroin dealing organization in Europe. Several instances, they would go into predominately Serb villages, have the people rounded up, dug a long trench, lined them up and then machine gunned them-even small children as young as 2. In one village, they took several pregnant Serb women, and held them down and cut open their stomachs, pulling the babies out and then throwing them against walls. The pregnant women while they were still being held down, had cats placed back inside them and then were sown up. These people were animals and nothing more.

Our warnings and reports were completely ignored and instead, Clinton and NATO began bombing the decent ones - the Serbs. Fortunately for the Serbs, most of their armor, troops, and factories were safely underground. Once the Serbs have pulled out, the Kosovar Albanian muslims have systematically destroyed almost every church and most Serbs were killed or forced out. All in the name of Allah

It was a total sellout of the Serbs to a bunch of murdering cutthroats. Furthermore, I remember the Clinton administration and General Wesley "pussy" Clark trying to make the case for NATO bombing by stating the Kosovo Albanians were suffering GENOCIDE at the hands of the Serbs. Well, I seem to remember, that since the KLA was a bunch of terrorists with no honor, the Serbian army moved in when enough was enough. Before they got to each muslim dominated village, they dropped leaflets and sent messengers in stating they would come in, like in 2 days, and whoever stayed was subject to questioning and surveillance. Needless to say, most fled into Albania. There was no mass killings and in fact, there was like 3 million refugees. So, if it were genocide, there would not have been 3 million refugees, they would have all died. We in the Marines, knew our country was helping the wrong people and we were both angry and sick about it. We were told to invade from Macedonia if they didn't sit down for peace talks. Most of us were prepared, that if we went in and set up a security zone like we did in Northern Iraq after the first Gulf war, to allow Serb units to pass into the zones unmolested so that they could have free reign on the KLA. But the Serbs sat down for talks thinking I guess, that rational thinking would prevail, and were royally screwed.

It was a pitiful time in, not just American history but all Western history.....but how many people are even aware that it was pitiful?
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Re: Serbia Kosovo

I think that they should brought that ****king blowjob-lover Clinton into Hague tribunal instead of Miloshevich.
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Hanna

I can totally vouch for DDTs comment that "the Yudgoslavian mafia" (as they are known) runs the drug trade (in Northern Europe at any rate.) That's been the case for decades. They are quite brutal.

From what I heard from Yugoslavians/Serbs, they feel totally misunderstood by the rest of Europe, and pleased that Russia supported their cause, at least verbally.

In my view, the EU (only), NOT NATO should have stepped in to sort out that mess.... The EU really need to get its' act together on the military side. I am an EU citizen and I definitely don't want anything to do with NATO. Tens of millions other Europeans (at least!) feel the same way! The EU needs a serious peacekeeping force to deal with European problems so it does not have to rely on NATO. Everything that happened in those Kosovo wars were a total FAIL on part of the EU. What a disappointment!

It's unbelievable that Europeans allowed NATO to bomb Yugoslavia. Almost everyone in North and central Europe knows people from there, or have been on holiday to that area, since it's got gorgeous beaches and historic towns and is very affordable. The Serbs were not treated fairly in this conflict! It's very shameful.

The Kosovo-Albanian refugees who arrived in Sweden (masses!) at least, were not the most charming people in many cases, without getting into details. They took benefit fraud to a whole new level, just for starters.

But WHY did the Western press and military decide that Kosovans were innocent victims and Serbs were ruthless bullies? I never really understood that...??? Does anyone have a view on it?

Почётный участник

Quote Originally Posted by Johanna
    But WHY did the Western press and military decide that [s:12qil7sp]Kosovans[/s:12qil7sp] Kosovars were innocent victims and Serbs were ruthless bullies? I never really understood that...??? Does anyone have a view on it?
    One small correction.

I think that the 1991-1995 Balkan Wars cemented Western opinion on Milosevic's government.

EDIT: Apparently Kosovan is acceptable, too. My apologies, Johanna!
    Пожалуйста, исправляйте мои бесконечные ошибки!

Also it was a job of that ***king zionist b!tch Albright. There are a couple of quotes from her:

"Siberia too vast and wealthy a region to belong to Russia alone."

"There are too many Russians out there [in Russia]. Our policy should be to make efforts to decrease [it's population] to 20-30 mln. It's sufficient to maintain the gas and oil production."

Alfred Rosenberg in a skirt!
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Hanna

Haha, is that Noam Chomsky hiding behind the nick "Seraph"??

The incredibly clever setup of the dollar + the dominance of the English language as a world language of communication will keep America on the top... Plus, thanks to Hollywood and ads, everyone around the world is seduced by the "American dream" (which seems to be largely a debt-fuelled illusion, unreachable for almost everyone...) And if all the PR about freedom etc fails, they have the biggest army in the world, and a network of bases across the globe...

But it's also a very beautiful country with such an interesting history... I admire it in many ways and I don't dislike regular Americans in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil77
    There are a couple of quotes from her:

"There are too many Russians out there [in Russia]. Our policy should be to make efforts to decrease [it's population] to 20-30 mln. It's sufficient to maintain the gas and oil production."
    Are you kidding!!??
    Did she really say that for sure? When?
    What an outrageous comment.

Well, I think Alaska is too big for America alone... and they probably didn't pay the right price for it either.... Maybe they should give it back to the original owners, huh?

Plus, I think England ought to have that East coast area, whatever it's called...back. England needs more space.

Quote Originally Posted by Johanna
    There are a couple of quotes from her:

Are you kidding!!??
    Did she really say that for sure? When?
    What an outrageous comment.
    No, I'm not kidding. The first phrase she said at the meeting with Boris Yeltsin in autumn 1997, being the Secretary of the State, the head of U.S. diplomacy. The second one was not the public saying, it's just believed that she said that, like the Putin's phrase about he is going to hang Saakashvilli by the balls, but I believe that she said that according her other sayings and her policy.

Почётный участник

No, I'm not kidding. The first phrase she said at the meeting with Boris Yeltsin in autumn 1997, being the Secretary of the State, the head of U.S. diplomacy.
    http://www.robertamsterdam.com/2007/...sciously_c.htm

Is it a myth? This is the first I've heard of this so I'm not going to jump to conclusions, but I would like to see sourcing for Albright's (outrageous) statement.
    Пожалуйста, исправляйте мои бесконечные ошибки!

Quote Originally Posted by почемучка
    http://www.robertamsterdam.com/2007/...sciously_c.htm
    Is it a myth? This is the first I've heard of this so I'm not going to jump to conclusions, but I would like to see sourcing for Albright's (outrageous) statement.
    I can't provide the source right now, but as far as I remember this statement was widely discussed in the Russian society back at the late 90s and especially during NATO bombings of Serbia in 1999. I'm pretty sure that this wasn't appearing in the middle of 00s as it's said by the link you've posted. But still, I'll try to make some research on the original source and if I shall found some I'll post it here. I've become wondering myself now.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia

Yes, I can't stand that hag, Albright either! When Clinton bombed Serbia most Americans had never even heard of the place, and the Leftists in USA never even blinked twice about it, and neither did the Right-wingers. Except that the Right-wing did say that Clinton was inventing a reason to start a bombardirovka because his penis and Monica Lewinsky were getting him in trouble.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Почтенный гражданин
    That last movie looks biased and one-sided.
    Practically no Albanians were interviewed (Except that one girl).
    I'm not saying that I'm a fan of Albania/Kosovo - I just want to hear other side's opinion too...
    It will belong to Chinese anyway
    Серп и молот - смерть и голод!

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btppMIPXpOQ
    .http://tv.globalresearch.ca/2010/08/...vo-documentary
    .(links for documentary not work, so put the whole thing as first link)
    Stolen Kosovo: Documentary
    by grtv

State-owned Ceska Televize co-produced Vaclav Dvorak’s Stolen Kosovo prior to the Czech Government’s recognition of the mafia state on Serbian territory, and then banned it after that recognition.
    According to the Czech daily Aktualne, representatives of Czech TV justified their refusal to show the one-hour documentary about the suffering of the Serbs in Kosovo-Metohija province by claiming the documentary is “unbalanced” and marked with “pro-Serbian bias”, and so “the tone of the documentary could cause negative emotions”. To which Dvorak responded that the same could be said for “Holocaust documentaries, where the Nazi Germany ’side’ and ‘views’ were also appropriately ignored”.
    The makers of Stolen Kosovo said that while the Serbian television archives were used in some segments of the film, not a penny was received from Serbia or from Serbs in the making of the documentary. At the same time, they have challenged the censors to point to a single statement, image or a segment that is incorrect or false, with no response.
    The film which was first scheduled to be shown on March 17, 2008 — the anniversary of the latest pogrom against Kosovo-Metohija Serbs in 2004 — and than delayed until April, but has still not been aired. The Czech Government recognized Kosovo as a State May 21.
    The documentarians therefore released their film on YouTube.

.Bosnia: Exposing Media Disinformation and Anti-Serb Propaganda
    .NATO Aggression on Yugoslavia: Challenging an Illegal War

Властелин
    Wow, just found this thread while surfing the forum... What an intellectual talk! I learn more and more about our fellow Russians.

Serbia just mixed the things up. Why would it have taken over Slovenia, Croatia, Macedonia, etc. in the first place? If it hadn't done that, it wouldn't have lost some of its native territory, I suppose.