Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Obama's visit to Russia - Your Thoughts??

Завсегдатай

Re: Obama's visit to Russia - Your Thoughts??

Oh, I remember her too. There was a program on TV about her staying in Artek. She was a nice girl
    Do you remember one more American kid (a boy about 10 yrs old) who was a pilot? He flew all the way from USA (if I remember correctly) to the USSR, accopmpanied by his Dad. I remember that I thought it was very cool. I still have a magazine with his photo on the cover stashed somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Johanna
    For some reason she travelled to the USSR and stayed at a childrens camp (which is what made an impression on me as a kid - very well-equipped facility...).
    It WAS very well-equipped facility at Soviet times. Todays it belongs "Вильной Украине". Now Ukrainian politicans and their U.S. curators use the camp for child rapes:

http://newsfromrussia.com/hotspots/c...03-pedophile-0
    http://en.rian.ru/world/20091019/156513428.html
    http://eurokulture.missouri.edu/?p=2639
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia

Speaking about black Americans...
    Just for you DDT....

Maybe Obama is in fact in league with..... (hehe)

OMG both black, a communist and a feminist!

I guess the electrical chair is far too lenient for her in your view!
    Isn't this old black cow dead yet? Perhaps she is rotting in Cuba like a banana left in a sauna! She would have been the perfect match for Obama. He needs an older woman to mother him because he was raised by a single mummy who was unable to instill manhood into him. Plus, she is just as radical and America hating, and racist, as he is. Let's not forget that this cow was a member of the most obscene and murderous Black Panthers.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

heartfelty

Why did Obama extend the Iraq occupation to 8 to 13 more years? Because he wants to discredit Putin's statement: "America is in Iraq ready not to occupy it".
    He wanted to make a villain of USA where it is common knowledge to everyone that "he is a Cuban spy" and at the same time win sympathizers in the Republican Party for his health care reform. Man, I wasn't born yesterday. The Communist Party of USA chairman is now aware of it by reading it here in this forum. He emailed me and complained about Obama's decision to extend Iraq's 'occupation'. The Communist Party of USA used to ban me in their forum for criticizing Obama. Now they are made aware of their sins. They are asking me because I am the only one who knew. (Man, they banned me for writing that Obama is allegedly guilty of treason and espionage. Now they are emailiing me for hating Obama, their fellow Cuban sympathizers). Putin now must have been grinning wide to his ears because of this. Who trusts Obama nowadays? No one. Everyone is looking up to Putin. Every Third World couuntry beset with communist insurgencies like Philippines, Colombia, Ecuador, Costa Rica, etc is dependent on Putin for arms. Obama blocked a 1 million dollar military aid to Philippines. Bush used to give 100 million dollars worth of army equipment. The man is alllegedly guilty of treason. All wiretaps will lead to his conviction that is why he is sabotaging the economy and America's image all over the world. The man is a goddamned devil! Putin McCain Reagan Bush Sr Bush Jr.
    To the man whom we owe all this classified information: Bob Gates Medvedev Yeltsin Harper McKay Sarah Pallin

Hanna

I guess we don't need to wonder what you normally do on 1st May, heartfelty... I think I can guess..

Here is a ringtone for your phone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eEiJ...4570D&index=16

heartfelty

I guess we don't need to wonder what you normally do on 1st May, heartfelty... I think I can guess..

Here is a ringtone for your phone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eEiJ...4570D&index=16

I have been fired 66(6) times from the workplace without any reason at all but only because I not communist. That is one reason why Russian applicants for immigration here in Canada are strictly screened because workplace Human Resources departments are riddled with communists.

I work in a trade union as a trade union organizer. Our union is a member of WORLD FEDERATION OF TRADE UNIONS. There was one time that I was fired by a communist because I was stirring rebellion for unjust compensation. You know who fired me? An unscrupulous Cuban spy posing as 'bourgoisie manager' who did it so that he can afford the little comforts in life. Bah!

There was also a time when trouble was brewing between Obama and McCain supporters when a member of the audience asked Obama, "Mr. President, how much did you pay your nanny who took care of your kids when they were young?" Obama answered, " 12 DOLLARS AN HOUR"! The member said, " DO YOU KNOW MR PRESIDENT OBAMA THAT SENATOR JOHN McCAIN PAYS 30 DOLLARS AN HOUR!!" Isn't your nanny exploited?" Obama kept his mouth shut!

Hanna

What is it that you are trying to say in your post above? It is not making sense. You can write in Russian if that's easier. Are you saying that there are lots of communists in Canada, and that they are discriminating against Russian immigrants for some reason..? You have to explain clearly what your point is if you want people to understand what you are saying. The points from your previous posts are just confusing.

heartfelty

What is it that you are trying to say in your post above? It is not making sense. You can write in Russian if that's easier. Are you saying that there are lots of communists in Canada, and that they are discriminating against Russian immigrants for some reason..? You have to explain clearly what your point is if you want people to understand what you are saying. The points from your previous posts are just confusing.
    There is no discrimination against Russians here in Canada. But read the news in the past about those Russian spies who were sent home back to Russia. Plenty of them. They were leftovers of the old KGB. Some are past members of the Communist Party of Canada who are given instructions by their KGB handlers to 'shed their communist ways', put on a pro-capitaist face, and infiltrate the private and public sector. There is no discrimination against communist either. I am just telling you that communists in the workplace whine all day about salaries, union, management faults, etc. and smoke. When a pro-capitalist employee is hired, they ask his ideological persuasions. If they found out that he is not communist, they gang up on him like what they did to me and fire me.

The next time I got hired, I posed as a communist. But the Human Resources digged into my past and saw anti-Castro literature in my website. She fired me!! and she is not communist but a French agent married to a Chinese spy....and so many stories about pro-democratic capitalists fired in the workplace who end up in the Front offices of CSIS..., Johanna are you Canadian..Just wonndering...

Go to internet..type Miller, Russian fiancee, etc and you will read how a Russian spy wife of a Canadian was banned inspite of existing marriage...Now if you keep on feeding words to my mouth that I am discriminating against Russian immigrants which is not true, then I have to indict you for harrassment...I tell you I am not...

Communists, spies of Soviet Union and Cuba deflate the threat of communism in CAnada by asking people "are you telling me there are lots of communists in CAnada" when they are aware that it is a threat based on newspaper news of consummated crimes of subversion staged by communist parties all over the world.

Почтенный гражданин

Quote Originally Posted by heartfelty
    I am just telling you that communists in the workplace whine all day about salaries, union, management faults, etc. and smoke.
    You got to be kidding. This is the most ridiculous piece of anti-communist propaganda I have ever read. "and smoke"... Seriously, what the hell? You're the one who should quit smoking.

heartfelty

Quote Originally Posted by Zubr
    I am just telling you that communists in the workplace whine all day about salaries, union, management faults, etc. and smoke.
    You got to be kidding. This is the most ridiculous piece of anti-communist propaganda I have ever read. "and smoke"... Seriously, what the hell? You're the one who should quit smoking.

I am just telling what I experience in the workplace, Zubr. They whine about wages the whole day, smoke at irregular hours and not on hours designed for smoking, keeps on going out in the parking lot to smoke, and inflating issues about dismissals as if the Employer fired them wrongfully. Who would want a lawsuit from them to prosper. Nobody in his right mind would dismiss an employee without causee. And the commies in the workplace talk about them on and on and on and on as if the employer is strickened with leprosy, somebody who should be quarantined for leprosy.

Hanna

You have confused yourself, heartfelty.
    People are not "communists" because they have different opinions about how to behave at work than you do! It's a political ideology based on the thinking of Karl Marx and others.

I actually thought you were a Russian guy because your English was full of errors! But now I realise that you are Canadian. (Nice country!)

But heartfelty, this is a site for learning Russian or English. Are you studying one of these langauges? Or are you just here to pick a fight? In that case I should tell you that nobody here is a traditional communist, so there is nobody here who will argue "capitalism vs communism" with you.

We are just here to learn languages and occassionally discuss political topics in a respectful and civilised manner (well, there are a couple of exceptions, actually.. but they have similar political opinions to you..)

heartfelty

You have confused yourself, heartfelty.
    People are not "communists" because they have different opinions about how to behave at work than you do! It's a political ideology based on the thinking of Karl Marx and others.

I actually thought you were a Russian guy because your English was full of errors! But now I realise that you are Canadian. (Nice country!)

But heartfelty, this is a site for learning Russian or English. Are you studying one of these langauges? Or are you just here to pick a fight? In that case I should tell you that nobody here is a traditional communist, so there is nobody here who will argue "capitalism vs communism" with you.

We are just here to learn languages and occassionally discuss political topics in a respectful and civilised manner (well, there are a couple of exceptions, actually.. but they have similar political opinions to you..)

I am not picking a fight with you. You are convoluting the arguments. You started by feeding words into my mouth that I "am practicing discrimination on Russian immigrants' which is not the case. This is a thread for politics. You are convoluting arguments to put me in bad light. I won't argue with you anymore. It's not worth arguing with you. You convolute arguments. Why would I pick a fight with a Russian when the lady I fell in love with is Russian and is reading what I have been writing. We are in politics thread or topic. What else should I talk about?

We are in politics thread or topic. What else should I talk about?
    DUDE....

You are in the politics SECTION but in the thread entitled "Obama's visit to Russia - Your Thoughts??"

If you would like to vent about your thoughts on being fired and how they relate to you being Russian or not Russian, Russia, Cuba, Communist Party of Canada and so on.. please feel free to start a thread of your own and vent away....

IF you would like to contribute some meaningful comments about something that has already been posted in THIS thread by other members or about Obama and Russia... then please do so.

I only speak two languages, English and bad English.
    Check out the MasterRussian Music Playlist
    Click here for list of Russian films with English subtitles and links to watch them.

heartfelty

Thank you to, rockzmom ! And the rest of you !!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234