Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Las Ketchup

Почтенный гражданин
    Да, забыл сказать. 74-го (Большая Советская Энциклопедия). Там, кстати, по поводу города с таким же названием ничего не сказано.

Почётный участник
    Я имела в виду, что есть Принципы Географической Номенклатуры, в соответствии с которыми одному географическому объекту соответствует только одно (обычно) общепринятое название. Например, ты говоришь Виргиния, и все понимают, что ты имеешь в виду именно штат, а не город

Почётный участник
    VIRGINIA... IS NAMED AFTER THE VIRGIN QUEEN ELIZABETH...OK WHETHER ITS A CITY IN ENGLAND OR NOT... I KNOW WHERE THE NAME CAME FROM... OK?????
    Agnus Dei, quitol lis pecata mundi. Miserere nobis.

Почётный участник
    Well, Brandon, it seems to be a misunderstanding. Actually I stop understanding what you mean. I just was asking about a title of location written in your profile - it was wrong! (maybe I do a lot of mistakes while writing in English, then sorry my English and correct it)

Почтенный гражданин russkayalove's Avatar
    Your english is understandable, you don't need to apologize . I think Brandon must have misunderstood, or looks like he just takes things alittle too seriously.

Anyways, what is this ketchup song? It's playing in L.A.? I've never even heard of it. Who is the ketchup song by?

Почётный участник
    Thank you
    Las Ketchup is a group from Spain. Perhaps it's less popular in L.A. now than before or you listen to another radio station. For instance they don't rotate Las Ketchup songs on the radio which I listen to every day

Почтенный гражданин russkayalove's Avatar
    Speaking of music, I just downloaded this Russian station located in Moscow. Supposedly it's the number one station in Russia, it's called Europa Plus (don't know what its called in Russian). It's really good! The weird thing is sometimes they play American songs that are like 3 or 5 years old. For instance, they played "Men in Black". I think this song was from "98". You just never know what you'll hear on this station, but there's alot of really good Russian/European songs on this station.

Почтенный гражданин

"мужчина в самом рассвете сил"

Увлечённый спикер
    I bought the Ketchup CD over a year ago. The 3 girls Pilar, Lucia and Lola are Spanish Gypsies, I believe. YOu can check them out at www.theketchupsong.com , www.lasketchup.com or www.columbiarecords.com . I do not know if these sites work. I am only writing what is on the back of my CD. BTW, the many persons from the Hispanic community in my area have rumored that the lyrics to the song are actually demon incantations and witchcraft. But I believe the words are gypsy language.

Почётный участник
    Can one explain me what relation does Las Ketchup have to politics??

Завсегдатай
    i don't know, but if soemone can tell me what the difference between "Ketchup" and "Fancy Ketchup" is, i'll be eternall grateful

Подающий надежды оратор

Las Ketchups

They are decently popular in Chicago. My good friend introduced me to the song and i have the English and Spanish version and the remix. I go for more Techno, dance, adn hip-hop, but I love this song. I haven't heard it for many months.
    Не по словам судят, а по делам.

Подающий надежды оратор
    So Russians like the latin beat eh? When I heard that song it was amazing! I fell in love with it immediately and my mom got me the cd for Christmas...but that was like a year or two ago. They definitely got very popular, I wish they would come up with another cd soon! Have you heard the second track on the cd? Kusha las Payas---Awesome!!! They are from Spain but they are not gypsies. Their father, is a famous guitarist in Spain and is called "El Tomate" the tomato. I think they're from the city of Medina but i'm not sure. Anyway, yeah there were some rumors about demonic lyrics but it's all nonsense! I recommend it! The Spanish version is the best of course! There's nothing like hearing something in it's original form. Oh and by the way, they write their own lyrics. So go check 'em out!
    @---;---- Love is like playing the Piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12