Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ахуенна?

Re: Ахуенна?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    Well I guess it was like five year ago so I'm not really mad about it. I was just taking a second to give a slight PRAISE to this forum and how far it has come. But since your head is so far up your ass to even see the trees through the forest I'm going to completely ignore you.
    Вот неймётся тебе.
    Как не приветствовалось обижать, так и не приветствуется.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Завсегдатай

Re: Ахуенна?

Quote Originally Posted by Lampada
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    Well I guess it was like five year ago so I'm not really mad about it. I was just taking a second to give a slight PRAISE to this forum and how far it has come. But since your head is so far up your ass to even see the trees through the forest I'm going to completely ignore you.
    Вот неймётся тебе.
    Как не приветствовалось обижать, так и не приветствуется.
    It doesn't even matter what I say, I always get a negative response. I could save 1,000 puppies from a blazing inferno and someone would complain that I was too lazy to save one more. Nothing is bothering me I just don't give a f...udge
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12