Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Learn Albanian, Yankee Fool!

Властелин
    charlestonian,

И ты продался учредительному собранию?!

Imho, анархия как раз в Америке Здесь так тихо и спокойно...

Chto bi menya tam za dollar ubili??
    А у нас дети с дробовиками в школу не ходят, чтоб поиграть в Doom с учителями и одноклассниками
    -- Да? Коту Ваське, бл##?
    -- Нет, Я кот Васька :-/

---
    Well, I don't know what to say. I want to say thanks to the Academy, to Mama, to Papa and to my dog. I love you all.

---
    Well, I don't know what to say. I want to say thanks to the Academy, to Mama, to Papa and to my dog. I love you all.

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by charlestonian
    И ты продался учредительному собранию?! What do you mean by that?
    Большевики разогнали Учредительное Собрание за его "антинародность", "реакционизм" и т.п., хотя по началу были вынуждены поддерживать идею его созыва, широко поддерживаемую народом.
    И ты продался учредительному собранию?! -- За красивые слова предал дело пролетариата!

... But, that where I draw the line: No other business with Russians, just oil.
    ... и МР.
    Куда аватарку с ребёночком девал? Это дочка?
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Завсегдатай
    Ну почему в какую тему не зайдешь, везде charlestonian со своими наездами? (Edited. L.)

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by gRomoZeka
    Ну почему в какую тему не зайдешь, везде charlestonian со своими наездами? Весь форум уже загадил, урод.
    (Edited. L.)

Завсегдатай
    Serving Polonium-flavoured Sake at a London Japanese Restaurant
    Ну почему в какую тему не зайдешь, везде charlestonian со своими наездами? (Edited. L.)
    The real question is why are you tolerating his trolling, Lampada?!? This is so far off topic that it's ridiculous; I asked a simple language-related question that was entirely valid and he wants to turn it into an idiotic flamewar. Get rid of his posts and him if he keeps this up!
    Заранее благодарю всех за исправление ошибок в моём русском.

Завсегдатай
    I'm not sure were you talking about me or charlestonian, because I'm she, not he. But if that was about me:

Бармалей, I'm sorry I posted that in YOUR topic. Actually I was going to answer your question, but after reading few topics in row full of off topic arguments and insults (and yours was an unluky fourth) I was more and more irritated with the manner charlestonian talks to other people. Sure I chose not the best way and place to express it, but it was an emotional thing.
    And it's kinda funny (in a sad way) that my post got such a kickback while much more insulting things were tolerated.

I didn't want to begin any flamewars. I was here for more than a year and never was accused of something like that. Was I right or wrong that's just a sign that that this place was less friendly lately than it used to be and probably really need some moderating from Lampada or anybody else who can do that.

Anyway I'll probably take a break for some time in posting here. It's not fun anymore.

Buy, guys. Good luck in mastering Russian.

Завсегдатай
    I'm not sure were you talking about me or charlestonian, because I'm she, not he. But if that was about me:

Бармалей, I'm sorry I posted that in YOUR topic. Actually I was going to answer your question, but after reading few topics in row full of off topic arguments and insults (and yours was an unluky fourth) I was more and more irritated with the manner charlestonian talks to other people. Sure I chose not the best way and place to express it, but it was an emotional thing.
    And it's kinda funny (in a sad way) that my post got such a kickback while much more insulting things were tolerated.

I didn't want to begin any flamewars. I was here for more than a year and never was accused of something like that. Was I right or wrong that's just a sign that that this place was less friendly lately than it used to be and probably really need some moderating from Lampada or anybody else who can do that.

Anyway I'll probably take a break for some time in posting here. It's not fun anymore.

Buy, guys. Good luck in mastering Russian.
    I wasn't replying to you; I must have "quoted" the wrong person, as this was most definitely aimed at Charlestonian. Sorry!

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampada
    По-моему, я имею право удалять только наезды, оскорбления и обидные замечания, направленнные на личности, а не наезды вообще. Все серьёзные вопросы лучше не ко мне, а к МастеруАдмину.
    But I think this was most definitely оскорбительный! If calling an entire nation stupid isn't idiotic and rude, then what is?

---

---

Завсегдатай

Now, guns at schools are not tolerated here, but I am all the way for guns at home! Every person in America has the right to bear arms. What it means is, that if you break into my house, I have the right to shoot your ass, kapish? Personally, I have three guns in my house.
    wow. That makes you cool, i have like 5 guns but i dont go bragging about it. Im gunna laugh when someone breaks into ur house while ur at highschool and steals all ur guns for advertising.

You dumb hick, why don't you go lose another domestic war?
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

---

Властелин
    Ну вот сейчас еще все поуходят (Sorry, I don't know how to express such an emotion in English).

I just can't comprehend how it's possible to talk about your motherland this way.
    -- Да? Коту Ваське, бл##?
    -- Нет, Я кот Васька :-/

Завсегдатай

You are such a nice boy. I bet you make your mama very proud
    she is proud actually, seeing as im not even 20, Ive been to 4 continents, speak 3 foreign languages, have a top secret security clearance, and fight for your freedom that you speak so highly of every day... Id say i have a lot to be proud of... What have you done thats so important confederate rebel??? Kill many squirrels today?
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

---

Завсегдатай
    Scatterguns. Never leave home without one.

---

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast