Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: How to say - Lots of competition for jobs

  1. #1
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Seventh
    Posts
    4,113
    Rep Power
    15

    How to say - Lots of competition for jobs

    How would one say in Russian:

    "There is a lot of competition for good jobs"

    And also:

    "applicant" - as in a job applicant
    Ingenting kan stoppa mig
    In Post-Soviet Russia internet porn downloads YOU!

  2. #2
    Почтенный гражданин flowforever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    МСКВ
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    10
    Большой конкурс на хорошую работу
    претендент на рабочее место
    соискатель (кандидат, претендент, кандидатура)
    Придёт весна и мы раскроем окна..
    Айда на встречу друг другу!
    Придёт весна и яркое солнце
    Растопит лёд старых обид глупых.

  3. #3
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Seventh
    Posts
    4,113
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by flowforever
    Большой конкурс на хорошую работу
    претендент на рабочее место
    соискатель (кандидат, претендент, кандидатура)
    Thanks, its the большой конкурс one I was after. I've heard it a couple of times but couldn't exactly remember it.

    Большспас!

    Кандидатов много, а рабочих мест мало.

    Does that sound OK?
    Ingenting kan stoppa mig
    In Post-Soviet Russia internet porn downloads YOU!

  4. #4
    Старший оракул
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    On 19 June, 1980
    Posts
    980
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TATY
    Quote Originally Posted by flowforever
    Большой конкурс на хорошую работу
    претендент на рабочее место
    соискатель (кандидат, претендент, кандидатура)
    Thanks, its the большой конкурс one I was after. I've heard it a couple of times but couldn't exactly remember it.

    Большспас!

    Кандидатов много, а рабочих мест мало.

    Does that sound OK?
    Yes, it does!

  5. #5
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Seventh
    Posts
    4,113
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuvak
    Quote Originally Posted by TATY
    Quote Originally Posted by flowforever
    Большой конкурс на хорошую работу
    претендент на рабочее место
    соискатель (кандидат, претендент, кандидатура)
    Thanks, its the большой конкурс one I was after. I've heard it a couple of times but couldn't exactly remember it.

    Большспас!

    Кандидатов много, а рабочих мест мало.

    Does that sound OK?
    Yes, it does!
    Yay!

    Спас.
    Ingenting kan stoppa mig
    In Post-Soviet Russia internet porn downloads YOU!

  6. #6
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,216
    Rep Power
    13
    Кого ты спас?

  7. #7
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Seventh
    Posts
    4,113
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by basurero
    Кого ты спас?
    Я спас твою мать.
    Ingenting kan stoppa mig
    In Post-Soviet Russia internet porn downloads YOU!

  8. #8
    Почтенный гражданин
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Торонто (столица мира), Канадская Советская Социалистическая Республика (КССР)
    Posts
    633
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by TATY
    Quote Originally Posted by basurero
    Кого ты спас?
    Я спас твою мать.
    LMFAO.
    "С чий очи сънувам, чий е този лик обречен?
    Смъртен глас ми се причува и отеква с вик далечен
    Как да зърна да погледна, чуждий образ да прегърна,
    на лицето ми студено грях в надежда да превърна.."

Similar Threads

  1. "Competition-worthy economy" - does the phrase make sense?
    By translationsnmru in forum Learn English - Грамматика, переводы, словарный запас
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 5th, 2009, 05:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Russian Lessons                           

Russian Tests and Quizzes            

Russian Vocabulary