Thread: понеслася?

понеслася?

Что значит? Трудно встречать это слово в предложениях.

Понеслася и правит мной

Понеслася! Дорогие камрады, присоединяемся!

Эх, понеслася

Ну… понеслася
    Кому - нары, кому - Канары.

Re: понеслася?

Should be понеслась, from нестись/понестись/носиться - to rush, rush off, dash off

http://www.rambler.ru/dict/ruen/00/63/c4.shtml

http://www.rambler.ru/dict/ruen/00/85/ed.shtml
    ~ Мастерадминов Мастерадмин Мастерадминович ~

Почтенный гражданин

«понеслася» is archaic Russian, although there may be people out in the sticks who still say it as well. Archaic forms are sometimes preserved in old songs. I imagine they might be used occasionally in new songs to get the right rhythm or rhyme, though you don't see that all that often.

Завсегдатай

Well, it's not standart, but it's not that archaic. It could also be деревенское или просторечное. I've heard people (children) saying "я боюся" in the south (say, in Sochi).

sperk, the context you gave is not enough to "guess" the right translation. Say, in "Понеслася! Дорогие камрады, присоединяемся!" it means most likely "Let's start to drink".
    In Russian, all nationalities and their corresponding languages start with a lower-case letter.

Старший оракул

Понеслася и правит мной
    I don't understand this one. It may be what doninphxaz is talking about - archaic Russian.

Понеслася! Дорогие камрады, присоединяемся!

Эх, понеслася

Ну… понеслася
    These most likely are slang. Usually it's "понеслась". People say it when something exciting is about to begin or has just begun.
    A referee blows the whistle starting a World Cup final - "Понеслась..."
    A programmer presses the button launching his very important program - "Понеслась..."
    The announcement on TV about the first nuclear exchange - "Понеслась..."

Почтенный гражданин

Hi, Sperk,

I'm guessing you first came across понеслася on some forum like this. (See the last entry.) I sent a message to the author asking what he meant by the phrase, and he responded thus:

Это производное от идиоматического выражения "понеслась!", которое, в свою очередь, имеет два варианта происхождения:

1. "понеслась душа по кочкам", что приблизительно означает "пустилась в безудержный полет".
    2. "понеслась!" - так издревле на Руси кричали ямщики (водители конных упряжек) своим лошадям, погоняя их, чтобы лошади бежали быстрее. одно из переносных значений слова "нестись" - "двигаться очень быстро".

В данном случае, применяя это выражение, я надеялся, что движение в коммьюнити оживет и "задвижется очень быстро в своем безудержном полете". Как-то так.
    So it likes like he was playing with language and making понеслась a bit more folksy.

Почтенный гражданин
    Торонто (столица мира), Канадская Советская Социалистическая Республика (КССР)

I was talking to a penpal from Voronezh who speaks in such a manner. Basically he sometimes adds "-ся" to the first person singular. It was probably influenced by Ukrainian (due to their propinquity to Ukraine)
    "С чий очи сънувам, чий е този лик обречен?
    Смъртен глас ми се причува и отеква с вик далечен
    Как да зърна да погледна, чуждий образ да прегърна,
    на лицето ми студено грях в надежда да превърна.."