Thread: ПомоЖите чем смогЕте! Beforehand thank !

Dr.
    Почётный участник

ПомоЖите чем смогЕте! Beforehand thank !

I am very glad to receive from you a new letter! Извини, что я не смог сразу ответить у меня в квартире начался ремонт и я был очень занят. Ремонт это катастрофа. Даже не могу тебе передать, что творится у меня в квартире. Я буду очень рад, если он закончится до Нового года. Да еще сегодня был ураган, начала протекать стена на кухне. Да уж жизнь штука не из легких , хотя трудности делают человека сильнее. Через 2 недели начнется учеба, мне осталось еще 2 года, я должен стать программистом. Я так до сих пор и не понял нравится мне это занятие или нет, но в любом случае всю жизнь я этим заниматься не буду.
    Мой отец закончил военную академию и его отправили служить в Венгрию, там я и родился. Потом мой отец служил в Германии, России. Так я побывал во многих городах этих стран и поменял около 10 школ, а может и больше, я уже сбился со счета, даже в выпускном классе не смог до конца доучиться сменил его за два месяца до окончания.
    Когда будет возможность первым делом отправлюсь в Азию. У них совершенно другая культура образ мышления взгляд на вещи, другие ценности, хотелось бы чуть-чуть дотронуться до их мироощущения.
    Мне нравятся твои взгляды на жизнь, они у нас во многом схожи. Какая твоя главная мечта и если бы у тебя было три желания, что бы ты загадала?
    З.Ы. Я немного освободился, постараюсь тебе писать почаще.

I am very glad to receive from you a new letter! Sorry that I couldn’t answer at once. In my apartment began repair and I was very busy. The repair is catastrophe. I can’t tell all things that be going on in my apartment. I will very happy if it finished before New Year. Yet today it was hurricane and a wall beginning leak in the kitchen. The life is not from easy things , though hardships make a person stronger.
    In two weeks study will begin, мне осталось еще два года (to me remained two years yet), I should be a programmer. I up to the point have not decided, I like it or not, but in any case all time I will not be to do it.
    My father finished military academy and he has been directed to serve to Hungry, there was born me. Then my father had served in Germany in Russia. So I have visited in many cities of these countries and I changed about ten schools and may be more I had already lost count. Even in a graduation class two month before the ending I was should change school.
    When I have chance at first I leave in a travel in Asia. They have absolutely different culture lifestyle mentality other values I would like a little touch their мироощущения.
    I like your outlook on life at us they are in many similar. What is your main dream, and if you would have three wish what would you want?

P.S. I already have more free time and I will try to write to you more often.

Почтенный гражданин

Re: ПомоЖите чем смогЕте! Beforehand thank !

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.
    I am very glad to receive from you a new letter! Извини, что я не смог сразу ответить у меня в квартире начался ремонт и я был очень занят. Ремонт это катастрофа. Даже не могу тебе передать, что творится у меня в квартире. Я буду очень рад, если он закончится до Нового года. Да еще сегодня был ураган, начала протекать стена на кухне. Да уж жизнь штука не из легких , хотя трудности делают человека сильнее. Через 2 недели начнется учеба, мне осталось еще 2 года, я должен стать программистом. Я так до сих пор и не понял нравится мне это занятие или нет, но в любом случае всю жизнь я этим заниматься не буду.
    Мой отец закончил военную академию и его отправили служить в Венгрию, там я и родился. Потом мой отец служил в Германии, России. Так я побывал во многих городах этих стран и поменял около 10 школ, а может и больше, я уже сбился со счета, даже в выпускном классе не смог до конца доучиться сменил его за два месяца до окончания.
    Когда будет возможность первым делом отправлюсь в Азию. У них совершенно другая культура образ мышления взгляд на вещи, другие ценности, хотелось бы чуть-чуть дотронуться до их мироощущения.
    Мне нравятся твои взгляды на жизнь, они у нас во многом схожи. Какая твоя главная мечта и если бы у тебя было три желания, что бы ты загадала?
    З.Ы. Я немного освободился, постараюсь тебе писать почаще.

I am very glad to receive from you a new letter! Sorry that I couldn’t answer at once. In my apartment began repair and I was very busy. The repair is catastrophe. I can’t tell all things that be going on in my apartment. I will very happy if it finished before New Year. Yet today it was hurricane and a wall beginning leak in the kitchen. The life is not from easy things , though hardships make a person stronger.
    In two weeks study will begin, мне осталось еще два года (to me remained two years yet), I should be a programmer. I up to the point have not decided, I like it or not, but in any case all time I will not be to do it.
    My father finished military academy and he has been directed to serve to Hungry, there was born me. Then my father had served in Germany in Russia. So I have visited in many cities of these countries and I changed about ten schools and may be more I had already lost count. Even in a graduation class two month before the ending I was should change school.
    When I have chance at first I leave in a travel in Asia. They have absolutely different culture lifestyle mentality other values I would like a little touch their мироощущения.
    I like your outlook on life at us they are in many similar. What is your main dream, and if you would have three wish what would you want?

P.S. I already have more free time and I will try to write to you more often.
    I am very glad to receive a new letter from you. Sorry that I could not answer right away. A repair work had started in my apartment and I was very busy. The repair is a catastrophe. It is hard to explain what a mess my apartment is. I will be very glad if it is over by New Year. In addition, there was a storm today and a kitchen wall got a leak. Life is not that easy, although difficulties make you stronger. School starts in 2 weeks, I have 2 more years to go and I will be a programmer. So far I am not sure if I like this occupation or not, in any case I am not going to do it for the rest of my life.

(To be continued)
    sorry, I have to go.

Почтенный гражданин

Re: ПомоЖите чем смогЕте! Beforehand thank !

I am very glad to receive a new letter from you. Sorry that I could not answer right away. A repair work had started in my apartment and I was very busy. The repair is a catastrophe. It is hard to explain what a mess my apartment is. I will be very glad if it is over by New Year. In addition, there was a storm today and a kitchen wall has sprung a leak. Life is not that easy, although overcoming difficulties makes you stronger. School starts in 2 weeks, I have 2 more years to go and I will be a programmer. So far I am not sure if I like this occupation or not, in any case I am not going to do it for the rest of my life.
    My father had graduated from military academy and was sent to serve in Hungary. I was born there.
    Then my father served in Germany and in Russia. This way I saw lots of cities in these countries and went through 10 or more schools, I already lost count. I could not even finish my senior year at the same school; we were transferred 2 months before graduation.
    As soon as I have a chance I will travel to Asia.
    They have absolutely different culture, lifestyle, mentality and values. I would like to get a little touch of their views of the world.
    I like your views of life, they resemble mine a lot. What is your most important dream?
    If you were given three wishes, what would you wish for?

P. S. I have more spare time now and I will try to write to you more often.

Dr.
    Почётный участник
    Спасибо тебе Milanya большое!