Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: What EXACTLY does this mean....

  1. #1
    Новичок
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    What EXACTLY does this mean....

    ХУЙ ВОЙНЕ

    Because someone had told me it meant 'no war'...

  2. #2
    vxp
    vxp is offline
    Увлечённый спикер
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: What EXACTLY does this mean....

    Quote Originally Posted by kronicisaloser
    ХУЙ ВОЙНЕ

    Because someone had told me it meant 'no war'...
    literal translation would be "dick to war"..
    but what it MEANS is no to war.

    just a rude/offensive/whatever way of saying it.

  3. #3
    Почётный участник
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    10
    X@# is one of the most offensive and rude words in Russian. I bet you read it on TATU girl T-short.
    They used this phrase to scandalize public and express their attitude to war in Iraq.
    Correct my mistakes, please

  4. #4
    Завсегдатай kalinka_vinnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sunnyvale, Cali
    Posts
    5,771
    Rep Power
    15
    In English it would read: FU*K WAR
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

  5. #5
    Почтенный гражданин
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    RedMountain
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    10
    Изчё не удалили? Странно.

  6. #6
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    My Time & Space
    Posts
    6,559
    Rep Power
    16
    MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR!
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

  7. #7
    Почётный участник
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    11

    xui

    a few days ago I saw a guy on whose T-shit was written:
    Осенью, перелетные птицы
    летят на йух.

  8. #8
    Старший оракул
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    c:\earth\usa\minnesota
    Posts
    819
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtyom
    MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR!
    HIPPIE! I agree with one of those statements.

  9. #9
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    My Time & Space
    Posts
    6,559
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by saibot
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtyom
    MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR!
    HIPPIE! I agree with one of those statements.
    No, i'm just pacificist, not "pofigist"!
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

  10. #10
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    10

    What it REALLY means

    It means anti-war or to be more precise f*ck war.And yes the band t.A.T.u.
    (which by the way is my favorite band)they do wear shirts that say that.why they wear these shirts is because their against war and so am i.I don't think innocent people should be killed because where they live.I also have one of those shirts i believe everyone should buy one but thats my opinion.
    age:15
    sex:female
    sexuality:bisexual
    location:USA
    favorite band:t.A.T.u.

  11. #11
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Северо-Восточный Администритивный Округ.
    Posts
    3,471
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: What it REALLY means

    Quote Originally Posted by t.A.T.u 4ever
    It means anti-war or to be more precise f*ck war.And yes the band t.A.T.u.
    (which by the way is my favorite band)they do wear shirts that say that.why they wear these shirts is because their against war and so am i.I don't think innocent people should be killed because where they live.I also have one of those shirts i believe everyone should buy one but thats my opinion.
    I believe you're the biggest noob ever. Take your peace loving hippy crap somewhere and lear how to spell "there". Nobody is killing anybody because of where anybody else wants to live. Without war there would be no peace. Now im not for all wars, but i mean, without war we'd all just die because people wouldnt get up and fight for what they believe in. Instead we'd just sit around with our thumbs in various oriphices and let acid rain pour down on us while people like hitler take over your continent and wipe you out competley. Have fun being bossed around like sheep.

    BTW i bet you just like the shirt because it says Х*й.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

  12. #12
    Властелин
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    french camp
    Posts
    1,234
    Rep Power
    11
    Actually it means "War is for men". It is a protest against female soldiers.
    I've got a TV, and I'm not afraid to use it

  13. #13
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    10
    Okay first off Dogboy182 i did spell "their" right i was talking about people "there" means somewhere DUH!!!You must be in like 1st grade if you didn't know that!And you spelled "completely" wrong so don't go telling me i spelled something wrong!! And another thing i've got the shirt because i believe in what it says.War is stupid i don't care what you say!
    age:15
    sex:female
    sexuality:bisexual
    location:USA
    favorite band:t.A.T.u.

  14. #14
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    11
    Dogboy182 and t.A.T.u 4ever,

    If you two are referring to the phrase "...because their against war...", then the spelling should be "they're", the contraction of "they are".

    Oh, and btw; you both strike me as being utter morons.

  15. #15
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Северо-Восточный Администритивный Округ.
    Posts
    3,471
    Rep Power
    15
    well ok joseph, ill start taking heat from you when you get a little more than 16 posts n00bort
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

  16. #16
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    well ok joseph, ill start taking heat from you when you get a little more than 16 posts n00bort
    I knew you would resort to a lame comment about my post count. Typical.

  17. #17
    Завсегдатай kalinka_vinnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sunnyvale, Cali
    Posts
    5,771
    Rep Power
    15
    Easy on the kids. They are so young, with so much to learn... with age comes wisdom!
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

  18. #18
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Северо-Восточный Администритивный Округ.
    Posts
    3,471
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    well ok joseph, ill start taking heat from you when you get a little more than 16 posts n00bort
    I knew you would resort to a lame comment about my post count. Typical.
    LOL typical of what. You're so new here you don't know me or anyone else. What possible knowledge could you have.

    It's also typical of people who have no form of come back or nothing better to say to accuse the other person of some form of 'low blow' OH my low post count, how typical of you, wah wah wah.

    And im not a kid thanx very much. I'm an elite spetsnaz warrior.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

  19. #19
    Почётный участник
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    And im not a kid thanx very much. I'm an elite spetsnaz warrior.
    Че, серьезно что ли?
    Correct my mistakes, please

  20. #20
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Северо-Восточный Администритивный Округ.
    Posts
    3,471
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by mariashara
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    And im not a kid thanx very much. I'm an elite spetsnaz warrior.
    Че, серьезно что ли?
    Совсем
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Russian Lessons                           

Russian Tests and Quizzes            

Russian Vocabulary