Thread: translate help

Почётный участник

translate help

pls translate,

I know you are very busy. But when you have time, would you please send me some of those photos of you that were taken in the lotus garden ? You only need to do this if you have time. Miss you so much!

JJ
    Властелин
    Я знаю вы очень заняты.(I know you are very busy) Но если у вас будет время (But when you have time), будете ли вы так любезны(would you please) послать мне(send me) несколько тех ваших фотографий(some of those photos of you), которые были сделаны в лотосовом саду(that were taken in the lotus garden?)? Только сделайте это если у вас действительно есть свободное время. (You only need to do this if you have time. - IMHO this sentence is not neccesary and totally useless in Russian, you are polite enough in your previouse request) Очень по вам скучаю! (Miss you so much)
    Gib immer 100% bei der Arbeit: 12% am Montag, 23% am Dienstag, 40% am Mittwoch, 20% am Donnerstag, 5% am Freitag ...

Почётный участник
    Do you think that Johnroman is "на Вы" with the person he wants to write to?

JJ
    Властелин
    Do you say "would you please" to a person you are "на ты"? If I wrote a letter to somebody I am familiar with, I would write something like "Hi, how are you doing? Please send me those photos, you know, where you are in the lotus garden. I miss you so and I hope we'll meet soon. Bye."
    Gib immer 100% bei der Arbeit: 12% am Montag, 23% am Dienstag, 40% am Mittwoch, 20% am Donnerstag, 5% am Freitag ...

Почётный участник

Thanks for your help

I understand 75% of it but am just not able to write such a letter yet. Thanks again!