Thread: thank you - another

Подающий надежды оратор

thank you - another

Целый день я не могу сосредоточиться ни на чем, кроме мыслей о тебе. Я хочу в одно прекрасное утро увидеть тебя и поцеловать тебя.
    Я читала твои слова из письма: "творческий и возбужденный" - я
    восхищена тобой!
    И ты и я сейчас очень влюблены в жизнь и проживаем каждое мгновение осознанно и восторженно, не переставая ждать каждую минуту, когда можно будет встретиться, пусть пока таким образом.

Я испытываю чувства к тебе и они с каждым днем растут все сильнее и сильнее... Я думаю о тебе постоянно. Я мечтаю о нашей встрече и я хочу понять, что такое любовь. Мне кажется, что я ее никогда еще не
    испытывала. Может быть это она так "ведет" себя сейчас во мне (внутри меня)? Я счастлива тобой и хочу, чтобы ты был счастлив. Мои желания сейчас (наверное можно назвать это страстью) - они сокрушают, ломают все прежнее и привычное.

Вместе с тем я не хочу мешать тебе работать сейчас мой "творческий и
    возбужденный" человек. Я как-то должна сосредоточиться, хотя я совсем не желаю этого делать. Я давно не испытывала таких ощущений. Я люблю тебя за то, что ты сделал со мной!

Завсегдатай
    The words in <angle brackets> I am not sure about.
    Here is my best guess.

Целый день я не могу сосредоточиться ни на чем, кроме мыслей о тебе. Я хочу в одно прекрасное утро увидеть тебя и поцеловать тебя.
    Я читала твои слова из письма: "творческий и возбужденный" - я
    восхищена тобой!

All the day I cannot concentrate on anything, except for thoughts about you. I wish on one fine morning to see you and to kiss you. I read your words from the letter: "creative and <excited>" - I am admired with you!

И ты и я сейчас очень влюблены в жизнь и проживаем каждое мгновение осознанно и восторженно, не переставая ждать каждую минуту, когда можно будет встретиться, пусть пока таким образом.

Both you and I are now very much in love with life and we live every moment consciously and enthusiastically, not ceasing to wait every minute, when it will be possible to meet, allow until such time.

Я испытываю чувства к тебе и они с каждым днем растут все сильнее и сильнее... Я думаю о тебе постоянно. Я мечтаю о нашей встрече и я хочу понять, что такое любовь. Мне кажется, что я ее никогда еще не испытывала.

I experience feelings for you and they all grow stronger and stronger every day... I think about you constantly. I dream of our meeting and I wish to understand, that such love. It seems to me, that I never before experienced it.

Может быть это она так "ведет" себя сейчас во мне (внутри меня)? Я счастлива тобой и хочу, чтобы ты был счастлив. Мои желания сейчас (наверное можно назвать это страстью) - они сокрушают, ломают все прежнее и привычное.

Maybe this <love> so "conducts" itself now in me (inside of me)? I am happy with you and I want, that you would be happy. My desires now (probably it is possible to call this passion) - they smash, break all former and habitual <desires>.

Вместе с тем я не хочу мешать тебе работать сейчас мой "творческий и
    возбужденный" человек. Я как-то должна сосредоточиться, хотя я совсем не желаю этого делать. Я давно не испытывала таких ощущений. Я люблю тебя за то, что ты сделал со мной!

At the same time I do not wish to prevent you from work now mine "creative and <excited>" person. I somehow should concentrate, though I do not at all wish to <concentrate>. For a long time I did not experience such sensations. I love you that you have made with me!
    Какая разница, умереть богатым или бедным?

Какой толк от богатства если ты не счастлив.

Почётный участник

curiosity killed the cat , satisfaction brought him back

tell us, Dalton, are we translating your gf's love letters to you?

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by kwatts59
    Я читала твои слова из письма: "творческий и возбужденный" - я восхищена тобой!

I read your words from the letter: "creative and <excited>" - I am admired with you!
    How about "inspired and horny"? Would this work?
    Find your inner Bart!

Подающий надежды оратор

LOL

Gerty .. for me yes..

And Igorfa... yes you are and I thank you all. I'll be sure to invite everyone to the wedding

I actually am using the translations to learn the words and phrases so I can understand more clearly from the translation program I'm using .. kind of fun

I have to admit Russian is one tough language it seems.. of course I'm no kid anymore so any language would be tough.

Thanks again everyone

Почётный участник

Re: LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dalton
    Gerty .. for me yes..

And Igorfa... yes you are and I thank you all. I'll be sure to invite everyone to the wedding

I actually am using the translations to learn the words and phrases so I can understand more clearly from the translation program I'm using .. kind of fun

I have to admit Russian is one tough language it seems.. of course I'm no kid anymore so any language would be tough.

Thanks again everyone
    what makes you think kids are any better at languages than adults, far as I know most of them take at least two years before they beging to speak more or less decently. But Russian is still tough, that has to be admitted.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    That is true. Kids actually take longer to learn the language that adults. An adult can learn to speak pretty well in 6 months. A child has never done that!
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Почтенный гражданин
    But children pick up the accent quicker I think. And if they live in the country where the language is spoken they seem to pick it up faster than the parents. For example my old hispanic neighbors had 4 kids. They all lived in the U.S. for the same amount of time but the kids were fluent in English and the parents could barely communicate.

Старший оракул
    In my (admittedly) very little experience, it seems kids learn faster, but only because they have to... Most of them have to go to school still, and are subjected to it on a daily basis for many hours. I mean, say a family has two parents and two kids (that all speak no or little of the new language). The parents will most likely look for jobs they can use their current language, for instance, a Japanese person getting a job in a sushi bar where 9 out of 10 of the employees speak Japanese. But the kids have no choice but to learn the new language, as it is all that is spoke in school.
    I am seeing a Bulgarian woman now that moved here with her parents and brother 5 years ago. Her mom is retired, and her dad is a truck driver, and they both speak only basic English, but her and her brother speak very fluent English, I can speak as fast as I want, or tell the lamest jokes, and she understands everything, which I wasn't expecting when I first talked to her.
    Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to write back to her!
    -Fantom
    "Alright, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me, so let's just figure this out and I'll get back to killing you with beer."