Thread: Pls another translation

Почётный участник

Pls another translation

I am so crazy about this russian girl. OMG, there is something about russian women. Translate the following into russian for me please:

They say that when you met the right girl, you would know it. Now I know what that means.

Старший оракул
    Lemme try again. Prepare for another "That needs a lot of work".

Говорят что когда ты встречаешься верную девушку, ты знаешь бы. Теперь я знаю что значит.
    Я знаю
    Что делаю
    Вилкою
    Пирогу

How to Post

Last edited by Darobat on Mon Mar 5, 1759 1:19 am; edited 243 times in total

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Alright I'll give it a go, maybe between the two of us something correct will come out.

Мне говорили что когда встретит правильную девушку, ты будешь знать. Теперь я узнал что зто значит.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Властелин
    They say that when you met the right girl, you would know it. Now I know what that means.
    Literally: Говорят, что когда встретил правильную девушку, ты это узнаешь. Теперь я знаю, что это значит.

I would say: Говорят, если встретишь свою половинку, то поймёшь это сразу. Теперь я знаю, что это такое.

If I were an English-speaking man, I wouldn't use (have used?) what a native Russian speaker would say in the same situation.
    It would be too obvious that someone else has translated this for you. A bit clumsy though understandable Darobat's and DDT's translations fit better