Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with translation for Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Lena View Post
    When I hear a woman called a feminist in a negative tone I always think that amazon-feminism is referred to. This theory is trying to prove women’s superiority to men. It was quite obvious to me that the word “feminist” was used in this meaning in the thread Домашние обязанности в разных странах.
    IIRC, we discussed women chauvinism and male conditioning along with some recondite facets of Ukrainian lifestyle. In any case, I’m not quite sure I fully comprehend the subtle distinctions of these concepts yet. Being an expert, could you please shed light whether the reverend ladies on the clip below practice soft conditioning or it’s just a down-to-earth feminism?

Lena
    Quote Originally Posted by diogen_ View Post
    IIRC, we discussed women chauvinism and male conditioning along with some recondite facets of Ukrainian lifestyle. In any case, I’m not quite sure I fully comprehend the subtle distinctions of these concepts yet. Being an expert, could you please shed light whether the reverend ladies on the clip below practice soft conditioning or it’s just a down-to-earth feminism?
    You are flattering me, diogen, I never assumed being an expert in the matter. Though, I’ll try to answer your question. Soft or down-to-earth… I think the latter is more likely. I’ve never heard that soft conditioning has ever given such brilliant results. The man obviously looks too depressed and that is typical of using more austerity methods.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12