Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: help with some translation

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by ankitj2
    i dun give a @@@@ abt my friends life jackass. shes dead and theres nuthin i can do to bring her back alive. so u go @@@@ off now.
    Well, you certainly did before you got somebody to correct that nonexistent first draft of yours. I see your friend's inconvenient death which prevented you from cramming the day before the exam isn't important now that you've got a perfect essay to write for it.

And I said caring about a friend's death, not life. The least you could do would be to prevent me from talking shit about her death, and I mentioned earlier how I'd feel about it. But either you don't care, or again, more likely, she doesn't exist, and if she does, she isn't dead.

BTW, you can at least tell me one thing: Did the accident happen in Vancouver, Burnaby, or somewhere in between?

Увлечённый спикер
    FUCK OFF AND DIE !

Завсегдатай
    @@@@ OFF AND DIE !
    You could just stop replying to me. Why don't you get back to studying for the next Russian exam? Of course, you can always hang with me refusing to give me details about this "accident" of yours that you've even stopped referring to.

Tell me: Did this happen in Vancouver, Burnaby, or somewhere in between? Was there anyone else in the car besides you and your friend? If so, what are their names? And I still need your name.

Увлечённый спикер
    i wuz in da car jerking off and she saw me in shock and da accident happeneed. it happened in the north-west territory and somehow we got transferred back to Vancouver. isnt dat great u malewhore ?

Canada rockz baby!

Завсегдатай
    Let's get this straight. A white 1997 2-door Toyota Tercel was eastbound on Waterfalls Route in Northwest Territory when the front passenger, a one Ankit J., began masturbating to the dismay of the driver, Catherine Hwang. Hwang lost control and the car went off the road and into a ditch. Hwang died instantly, but Ankit suffered only minor injuries to his genitals.

Hey, that's not too bad of a story after all

Увлечённый спикер
    yea i hope that solves ur crisis man. considering ur an american i guess u'd absolutely beleive that.

Завсегдатай
    Of course, man. I believe everything. How is that wang of yours doing after the accident?

Pravit: Were you bored today?
    Поправляйте меня, пожалуйста!
    Я ещё изучаю русский.

Завсегдатай
    Yeah, I had three options:
    A) Argue with Ankitj2
    B) Get yet another gyro sandwich from "Phoenicia"
    C) Play Civilization 3

B) would be a good option, but I was already kind of full and I hate that bloated feeling. C) would be good too, but I already played quite a bit yesterday(China just kicked the French's asses to a peace treaty and we're messing up India. And Japan is going to have hell to pay once all my Riders are finished. And there's this idiot Japanese Warrior with a Settler stuck on some mountain because my units keep dying trying to get them). And A) required my pressing attention, or else I'd look bad for getting mad at the guy who's friend died, so I had to quickly prove that the car accident never happened or experience severe loss of face

Увлечённый спикер
    ahaha there i goes .. shows wut an asshole u are .. ur totally jobless arent u ?? wut'd u do for money ? go sell urself in downtown or wut ?

Завсегдатай
    ahaha there i goes .. shows wut an asshole u are .. ur totally jobless arent u ?? wut'd u do for money ? go sell urself in downtown or wut ?
    I'm a hobo who learns Russian. I hang out in net cafes sometimes and argue with international students in Canada until the owners throw me out. Then I sort of hang around on street corners. Unfortunately, the city just passed a "no panhandling" bill, so I have to make sure no cops see me. I usually wear a business suit or something so people don't think I'm a hobo. But that polyester gets awfully uncomfortable down here in the summer heat.

Старший оракул
    AHHAHAHAAHAHAA!
    I've been reading all this crap for 20 min and I'm really "rolling on the floor laughing". Perhaps I should copy this and then study some useful expressions.

Завсегдатай
    Propp, that's the most animated I've seen you in a while!
    Yes, perhaps you can learn such useful expressions as "You shit shit", "You fuck fuck", etc.

However, the arguments I get into are usually fairly bland. VM's arguments are usually filled with some rather choice expressions.

Старший оракул
    Well I read Propp's comment on page 4, and I thought, oh this must be good, so I started reading from the beginning. After a while I got bored, just seemed like a lot of drivel. And then I got to the bit about jerking off in the car.
    PRICELESS
    Pravit you have excelled yourself. Forget Russian or engineering or whatever. You've found your vocation. Moron baiting (not to be confused with master baiting )
    Море удачи и дачу у моря

Почтенный гражданин
    well this was seven and and a halt minutes well spent.. And this discussion was in translation..... The only thing needing translation here is ankitj2
    blame Canada

Почтенный гражданин
    Amazing! What an idiot. Thanks, ankitj2! You've warmed me up to go watch Monty Python now.
    Army Anti-Strapjes
    Nay, mats jar tripes
    Jasper is my Tartan
    I am a trans-Jert spy
    Jerpty Samaritans
    Pijams are tyrants
    Jana Sperm Tit Arsy

Подающий надежды оратор
    I hope its not too late to put in my two cents but I couldn't resist. If his friend was involved in a car crash wouldn't he be able to get an extension. And if your uni is any good it should have cryllic on the campus computers. Pravit you rule. the other guy is a moron who keeps on writing da all the time witch I think is really stupid.

Новичок
    Pravit and ankitj2, why you stoped talking ? There were so many intresting expressions like ... Ah Forgot again somethink like "чурбан"or "башка" and many other
    Sorry for my bad english и плауй рузкий

Старший оракул
    Yes, I also learned something, a new word "wang" for example...

al
    Почётный участник
    BTW, a car accident involving death is a really big event in this city, and there weren't any accidents on the news lately.
    Хорошо не просто там где нас нет, а там где нас никогда и не было.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast