Thread: help!

Увлечённый спикер

help!

I'm reading through an article written in Russian and I've played with this phrase for a while now and still can't come up with anything that makes any sense to me. Can someone help me with it?

here's the phrase:

Уже с первых минут прослушивания диска можно предположить, что ребята из Der Bote намериваются бросить вызов самим Rammstein . Не знаю, что из этого выйдет, скорее всего, ничего путного и впечатляющего воображение, в силу ряда объективных причин.

I think the first sentence says something along the lines of "As early as the first hearing of the CD, it's likely that the boys from Der Bote were being compared to Rammstein." and I know the beginning of the 2nd says "I don't know", but I have no idea about the rest of the second one whatsoever.

Thanks!

Почтенный гражданин

Re: help!

Quote Originally Posted by Eiskalteschatten

here's the phrase:

Уже с первых минут прослушивания диска можно предположить, что ребята из Der Bote намериваются бросить вызов самим Rammstein . Не знаю, что из этого выйдет, скорее всего, ничего путного и впечатляющего воображение, в силу ряда объективных причин.

Thanks!
    From the first minutes of listening to the CD it can be surmised that the guys from Der Bote intend to challenge (defy) Rammstein themselves. I do not know what they will achieve, probably nothing good and impressive, because of a number of objective reasons.

Увлечённый спикер
    oh! I was way off then.

thank you very much for your help!

since I was so far off in the last one, could someone check this other passage from the article? thanks

Насколько я понял из информации на официальном сайте Der Bote , немецкие лейблы оказались незаинтересованными в издании этого альбома, а вот благодаря российскому лейблу CD - Maximum , мы с вами стали первыми жителями Земли , получившими возможность ознакомиться с творчеством этого немецкого all - stars проекта. Давайте, что ли порадуемся такой удаче.
    I think it goes something like this:

I found Der Bote's official website from information, on which there turned out to be uninterested German labels in the new album, but now they are signed with the Russian label CD-Maximum. The band received the oppuritunity for the German project All-Stars to have a look at their work.
    with the last sentence, I'm entirely lost.

Властелин
    Насколько я понял из информации на официальном сайте Der Bote , немецкие лейблы оказались незаинтересованными в издании этого альбома, а вот благодаря российскому лейблу CD - Maximum , мы с вами стали первыми жителями Земли , получившими возможность ознакомиться с творчеством этого немецкого all - stars проекта. Давайте, что ли порадуемся такой удаче.

As far as I understood from the information on Der Bote's official site, German labels turned out to be uninterested in this album release, but thanks to a Russian label CD-Maximum, we became the first people on earth having a chance to get acquanted with the art of this German all-stars project. So, why not to enjoy this luck.
    "Happy new year, happy new year
    May we all have a vision now and then
    Of a world where every neighbour is a friend"

Увлечённый спикер
    thank you very much!