Thread: Eng - Rus Help please

Почётный участник

Eng - Rus Help please

Could someone have a shot at translating these paragraphs for me, I would really appreciate the help. Thank you. =)

'My situation currently is that I have several provisionally interested new employers/contracts in Europe for the coming season; one Course in Scotland and another in Holland, both of which have proven fine places to work in the past. But aside from it’s more remote location, the Minsk project is certainly of interest to me. I would also welcome the chance to use my technical experience, Scottish thrift and efficiency and basic Russian language skills to help communication and efficiency at such a site”

“I complete my time with Ohio State University... and contract at the Harbour Town Links PGA course on the 1st March 2010, and thereafter will be returning to Scotland for some leave. At that time I intend to speak to employers, and would be happy to meet with any representative of xxxxx at Moscow, Minsk or any European city, should you wish to cover the necessary expense”... Look forward to hearing from you .
    .... В чужой монастырь со своим уставом не ходят

Старший оракул

Re: Eng - Rus Help please

Quote Originally Posted by Scotland to Russia
    'My situation currently is that I have several provisionally interested new employers/contracts in Europe for the coming season; one Course (why upper-case?) in Scotland and another in Holland, both of which have proven fine places to work in the past. But aside from [s:3bxtljlk]it’s[/s:3bxtljlk] its more remote location, the Minsk project is certainly of interest to me. I would also welcome the chance to use my technical experience, Scottish thrift and efficiency and basic Russian language skills to help communication and efficiency at such a site”
    A course is a golf course, I presume, is it?

Ситуация на данный момент такова, что на предстоящий сезон мне возможно будут предложены два контракта в Европе: одна площадка в Шотландии и другая в Голландии, на любой из которых, как показал мой прежний опыт, условия работы – выше всяких похвал. Тем не менее, несмотря на большую удалённость, проект в Минске представляет для меня несомненный интерес. К тому же хотелось бы воспользоваться случаем употребить свои профессиональные навыки, шотландскую бережливость и деловитость, и определённые навыки владения русским языком, способные помочь взаимопониманию и повысить эффективность работы, непосредственно на площадке.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotland to Russia
    “I complete my time with Ohio State University... and contract at the Harbour Town Links PGA course on the 1st March 2010, and thereafter will be returning to Scotland for some leave. At that time I intend to speak to employers, and would be happy to meet with any representative of xxxxx at Moscow, Minsk or any European city, should you wish to cover the necessary expense”... Look forward to hearing from you .
    Первого марта 2010г. заканчивается срок моего пребывания в госуниверситете Огайо… и контракт на работу с площадками Харбор тауна (have no idea where or what that town is), после чего я вернусь в Шотландию, в короткий отпуск, во время которого имею намерение переговорить с работодателями. Буду рад встретиться с представителем ххххх в Москве, Минске или любом другом европейском городе, при условии, что соответствующие расходы будут компенсированы…. С нетерпением жду ответа.

Почётный участник

Thank you Alex, I appreciate you taking the time to do that, and yes I meant golf course.
    .... В чужой монастырь со своим уставом не ходят

Старший оракул

Not at all.