Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: can someone translate this?

  1. #1
    Новичок
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    can someone translate this?

    simpoti4nyi al'bom4ik

    and

    ja i on

  2. #2
    Почтенный гражданин
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    SPb.ru -> California.us
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: can someone translate this?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClearFlat
    simpoti4nyi al'bom4ik

    and

    ja i on
    simpoti4nyi al'bom4ik
    симпатичный альбомчик
    cute little album

    ja i on
    я и он
    I and he

  3. #3
    dzh
    dzh is offline
    Почётный участник dzh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Раша
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: can someone translate this?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClearFlat
    simpoti4nyi al'bom4ik
    nice album

    ja i on
    me and he

  4. #4
    Завсегдатай kalinka_vinnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sunnyvale, Cali
    Posts
    5,771
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: can someone translate this?

    Quote Originally Posted by DenisM
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearFlat
    simpoti4nyi al'bom4ik

    and

    ja i on
    simpoti4nyi al'bom4ik
    симпатичный альбомчик
    cute little album

    ja i on
    я и он
    I and he
    DenisM! Where have you been all this time? Kayaking in Alaska, что ли???
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

  5. #5
    Почтенный гражданин
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    SPb.ru -> California.us
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: can someone translate this?

    Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    Quote Originally Posted by DenisM
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearFlat
    simpoti4nyi al'bom4ik

    and

    ja i on
    simpoti4nyi al'bom4ik
    симпатичный альбомчик

    cute little album

    ja i on
    я и он
    I and he
    DenisM! Where have you been all this time? Kayaking in Alaska, что ли???
    There was a lot of work recently and yes, last week I kayaked in Glacier Bay and almost got eaten by grizzlies

  6. #6
    dzh
    dzh is offline
    Почётный участник dzh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Раша
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: can someone translate this?

    Quote Originally Posted by DenisM
    There was a lot of work recently and yes, last week I kayaked in Glacier Bay and almost got eaten by grizzlies
    which part of you grizzlies ate? =)

  7. #7
    Почтенный гражданин
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    SPb.ru -> California.us
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: can someone translate this?

    Quote Originally Posted by dzh
    Quote Originally Posted by DenisM
    There was a lot of work recently and yes, last week I kayaked in Glacier Bay and almost got eaten by grizzlies
    which part of you grizzlies ate? =)
    The key word is 'almost'

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Russian Lessons                           

Russian Tests and Quizzes            

Russian Vocabulary