Thread: Can someone please translate this

Почётный участник

Can someone please translate this

Старший оракул
    Gosh! 2.5 Mb - that's not small for me
    Please correct my mistakes if you can, especially article usage.
    My avatar shall be the author I'm currently reading.

Властелин
    -- Maria, tell me please, was it hard to play in such a hot weather?
    -- Yes, of course, it was much more hot than in previous matches, but yesterday it was hot as well so I'd trained for about an hour and went home, (giggle), and today we had to play for two and a half hours, so, yeah.
    -- Will you manage to improve your perfomance by the next match, and how?
    -- Yes, I hope.. I hope I'll manage, but you never know... sometimes you go out for the play and think that everything's ok, as it happened today, and the level of tennis was very high and I felt myself sort of... not as usual, you know...
    -- How can one explain such a big amount of mistakes in the first set and troubles with serving?
    -- I had very strong recieving and I wanted to serve hard, first and second, (прием, я не знаю, какой спортивный термин используется для обозначения приёма мяча в английском) aaaaanddd... I don't know, <дальше я не понял, про что она говорит>,
    -- What will you focus on when preparing for the match with Dementeva?
    -- Ehmm... It seems I should focus on recieveng, make it more stable, maybe... dunno, it's better to just go out and play, I won't think of something certain, I must serve lower and <что-то еще делать, я не понимаю> and improve the percent of the first serve.
    -- Lena and you are famous for your good temper. How do you think, will it play the primary role or the tennis components will decide everything?
    -- I think, the temper greatly helps in the end, after seven (что значит "после семи"?), but it varies from day to day... Today, I think, my temper helped me, tomorrow maybe the tennis will do the job.
    -- Lena said she would be interested to play with you. She lost the last match and it could be a part to gain revenge. Remembering the matches with Dementeva, yeah? Are there any pluses and minuses in playing with her? Does she "fit" or not?
    -- I don't remember any easy match with her. It was very strong wind and while the result might seem rather easy from aside, the play was very difficult. So I should expect something good from her and prepare for everything.
    -- Do you have to do your lessons between matches?
    -- A bit, not much. I'm doing economics at present.
    -- Whose support is the most important to you?
    -- Whose? Parents' of course.
    -- Are they here with you?
    -- No, Mom was at the first week before Wimbledon, now only Dad is here
    -- Do you call her?
    -- Of course.
    -- Да? Коту Ваське, бл##?
    -- Нет, Я кот Васька :-/

Завсегдатай
    Serving Polonium-flavoured Sake at a London Japanese Restaurant
    You missed a segment though:
    --Maria, tell me, honestly: Do you want to marry Бармалей?
    --Well...
    --Come on, do be honest.
    --YES! I DO!
    Заранее благодарю всех за исправление ошибок в моём русском.

Почётный участник
    i don't see how he could have missed that. its so clear...
    Иисус жил того, чтобы любить вас, а умер, чтобы спасти вас.

wo yao nan peng you.

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Tailors
    -- Maria, tell me please, was it hard to play in such a hot weather?
    -- Yes, of course, it was much more hot than in previous matches, but yesterday it was hot as well so I'd trained for about an hour and went home, (giggle), and today we had to play for two and a half hours, so, yeah.
    -- Will you manage to improve your perfomance by the next match, and how?
    -- Yes, I hope.. I hope I'll manage, but you never know... sometimes you go out for the play and think that everything's ok, as it happened today, and the level of tennis was very high and I felt myself sort of... not as usual, you know...
    -- How can one explain such a big amount of mistakes in the first set and troubles with serving?
    -- I had very strong recieving and I wanted to serve hard, first and second, (прием, я не знаю, какой спортивный термин используется для обозначения приёма мяча в английском) aaaaanddd... I don't know, <дальше я не понял, про что она говорит>,
    -- What will you focus on when preparing for the match with Dementeva?
    -- Ehmm... It seems I should focus on recieveng, make it more stable, maybe... dunno, it's better to just go out and play, I won't think of something certain, I must serve lower and <что-то еще делать, я не понимаю> and improve the percent of the first serve.
    -- Lena and you are famous for your good temper. How do you think, will it play the primary role or the tennis components will decide everything?
    -- I think, the temper greatly helps in the end, after seven (что значит "после семи"?), but it varies from day to day... Today, I think, my temper helped me, tomorrow maybe the tennis will do the job.
    -- Lena said she would be interested to play with you. She lost the last match and it could be a part to gain revenge. Remembering the matches with Dementeva, yeah? Are there any pluses and minuses in playing with her? Does she "fit" or not?
    -- I don't remember any easy match with her. It was very strong wind and while the result might seem rather easy from aside, the play was very difficult. So I should expect something good from her and prepare for everything.
    -- Do you have to do your lessons between matches?
    -- A bit, not much. I'm doing economics at present.
    -- Whose support is the most important to you?
    -- Whose? Parents' of course.
    -- Are they here with you?
    -- No, Mom was at the first week before Wimbledon, now only Dad is here
    -- Do you call her?
    -- Of course.
    thanks!