Thread: Can someone please translate this

Увлечённый спикер

Can someone please translate this

В разговоре с корреспондентом "СЭ" Маша сообщила, что интенсивно готовится к US Open и именно его, а также октябрьский "Кубок Кремля" и итоговый чемпионат WTA в Лос Анжелесе в ноябре считает ключевыми для себя в этом году. "Я не могу настраиваться на каждый турнир, как на ключевой, - сказала Шарапова. - Мне важно хорошо выступить на US Open и в Москве

Thanks

Властелин

Re: Can someone please translate this

Quote Originally Posted by siberiangoddess
    В разговоре с корреспондентом "СЭ" Маша сообщила, что интенсивно готовится к US Open и именно его, а также октябрьский "Кубок Кремля" и итоговый чемпионат WTA в Лос Анжелесе в ноябре считает ключевыми для себя в этом году. "Я не могу настраиваться на каждый турнир, как на ключевой, - сказала Шарапова. - Мне важно хорошо выступить на US Open и в Москве

Thanks
    In conversation with "SE"s correspondent, Masha explained that she is in intensive training for the US open, and that she considers that [the US open], as well as the Kremlin Cup in October and the final of the WTA championship in November, to be the key [to her season] this year. "I cannot be as well prepared for every tournament as for the key [tournaments]" said Sharapova, "it is important that I perform well at the US Open and in Moscow."

(errr.... I think)

Завсегдатай

Re: Can someone please translate this

Quote Originally Posted by scotcher
    Quote Originally Posted by siberiangoddess

Thanks
    In conversation with "SE"s correspondent, Masha explained that she is in intensive training for the US open, and that she considers that [the US open], as well as the Kremlin Cup in October and the final of the WTA championship in November, to be the key [to her season] this year. "I cannot be as well prepared for every tournament as for the key [tournaments]" said Sharapova, "it is important that I perform well at the US Open and in Moscow."

(errr.... I think)
    You missed the name of a tiny town

... final of the WTA championship in Los Angeles in November, ...
    Какая разница, умереть богатым или бедным?

Какой толк от богатства если ты не счастлив.

Властелин
    Oh aye, oops, so I did.

Увлечённый спикер
    Thanks a lot!