Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Родной язык - не родной, native - not native?

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceTong
    Arabic/English
    I don't think that you are a native speaker of English.))
    If you have problems with both posting new messages and sending PMs, you can send an e-mail to the Forum Administrator here:
    http://masterrussian.net/sendmessage.php
    У меня что-то с почтой, на ЛС ответить не могу. (

Подающий надежды оратор
    Well... In fact I am, but for me it seems that you and your friend do not know the proper english language rhythm, or what you really know is schools' english, not the one that people says

Завсегдатай
    Well... In fact I am, but for me it seems that you and your friend do not know the proper english language rhythm, or what you really know is schools' english, not the one that people says
    О да, конечно, а в "настоящем" английском есть advices, а также существительное people без артикля, при котором глагол в единственном числе. Так это те people, которые люди, или тот people, который народ (тогда, кстати, непонятно, какой именно это народ)?
    Я не знаю, о каком друге ты говоришь, правда.))) Что ж, мой английский далеко не идеален, но я и не утверждаю, что он хорош. А у тех, кто учил английский только в школе, он обычно ещё хуже моего, поверь.))
    If you have problems with both posting new messages and sending PMs, you can send an e-mail to the Forum Administrator here:

Почтенный гражданин
    Am I the friend?
    Correct my mistakes and I will give you +1 internets.

Подающий надежды оратор

Старший оракул
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaya
    О да, конечно, а в "настоящем" английском есть advices, а также существительное people без артикля, при котором глагол в единственном числе. Так это те people, которые люди, или тот people, который народ (тогда, кстати, непонятно, какой именно это народ)?
    Я не знаю, о каком друге ты говоришь, правда.))) Что ж, мой английский далеко не идеален, но я и не утверждаю, что он хорош. А у тех, кто учил английский только в школе, он обычно ещё хуже моего, поверь.))
    Зая, по-моему ты просто придираешься). Если человек носитель, то абсолютно не факт, что у него должно быть всё правильно написано). В реальной жизни те же носители русского пишут так, что иногда сомневаешься, учили ли они его вообще). Так что не думаю, что это так сильно в данном случае зависит.
    P.S. Народ вроде folk, не? :P
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...us/mage7yu.jpg
    God granted me the serenity to accept the things
    I cannot change
    Courage to change the things I can
    And wisdom to know the difference

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrabus
    Не только.

По-твоему, придираюсь, а по-моему, не придираюсь. :P Ошибка ошибке рознь.
    xRoosterx мне не друг, но к нему как раз придираются, по-моему. xRoosterx, признавайся, у тебя другой язык родной? Если английский, то где the proper english language rhythm?

Почтенный гражданин

Not to take sides or anything, but people who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
    "Сейчас без языка нельзя... из тебя шапку сделают..."
    Cogito Ergo Doleo

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaya
    Не только.

По-твоему, придираюсь, а по-моему, не придираюсь. :P Ошибка ошибке рознь.
    xRoosterx мне не друг, но к нему как раз придираются, по-моему. xRoosterx, признавайся, у тебя другой язык родной? Если английский, то где the proper english language rhythm?
    Мой язык родной - английский. По-моему, "the proper english language rhythm" ничего значит в письменном языке. Смех да и только.

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by xRoosterx
    Мой родной язык - английский. По-моему, "the proper english language rhythm" ничего не значит в письменном языке. Смех да и только.
    "в письменном языке" звучит странновато, но всем ясно, что это должно означать.
    Я так думаю.

Quote Originally Posted by Leof
    Quote Originally Posted by xRoosterx
    Мой родной язык - английский. По-моему, "the proper english language rhythm" ничего не значит в письменном языке. Смех да и только.
    "в письменном языке" звучит странновато, но всем ясно, что это должно означать.
    Можно сказать на письме.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Почтенный гражданин
    Зая, по-моему ты просто придираешься). Если человек носитель, то абсолютно не факт, что у него должно быть всё правильно написано). В реальной жизни те же носители русского пишут так, что иногда сомневаешься, учили ли они его вообще).
    Только ошибки у носителей и неносителей абсолютно разные. Не знаю как _там_ с артиклями и present perfect, но что-то из разряда омофонов - "--your stupid --my stupid what?" - это только носителям доступно. В русском языке, понятное дело, с омофонами все гораздо проще, но вот базовые вещи вроде падежей и глаголов движения - это святое.
    Russian is tough, let’s go shopping!

Подающий надежды оратор
    Well Mr. Matroskin Kot I am not throwing stones as you say, but there is some people in this forum (As I See), they ONLY want to criticize instead of helping, just like you, and I think this way will let new guests like me, leave this place and move to somewhere else, since people here (Not All) not nice and a bit aggressive.
    And if I am not welcomed here I can basically leave because there is no need for the ridiculous comments.

Regards;

Bruce Tong, why are you saying you are a native English speaker? Your writing has clear characteristics of not being written by a native speaker, as people have pointed out. I think the way you are coming on to people is setting them against you.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Well... I am not setting any one against me, and I think my way is totally polite since I didin't insult anyone like others did. Anyway I am not going to talk about this anymore. Because my english language is up to me not to others.

Почтенный гражданин
    I beliefs to you Bruce. You English is much good.

Завсегдатай
    why are you guys so mean to bruce? Wtf? What did he do to you?
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    why are you guys so mean to bruce? Wtf? What did he do to you?
    Господин пж, он первый начал, чесслово.
    Russian is tough, let’s go shopping!

Почтенный гражданин
    Черт. He only posts translation questions so he can send love letters to his Russian 'girlfriend' and then claims to be a native English speaker, which he is obviously not. I have nothing against him personally but everyone should be able to take a joke on an Internet forum. Все понятно?

Завсегдатай
    Господин пж, он первый начал, чесслово.
    How did he start it? He wasn't the one creating threads bashing other peoples language abilities.

Черт. He only posts translation questions so he can send love letters to his Russian 'girlfriend' and then claims to be a native English speaker, which he is obviously not. I have nothing against him personally but everyone should be able to take a joke on an Internet forum. Все понятно?
    No its not "Understandably" Why don't you make fun of YuliaVolkovaFan then? All he or she does is post silly things asking for silly translations yet everyone can't wait to jump on his or her nutz with a corny translation. Why don't you talk crap about that?

And he doesn't use a translator to speak english. His word order might me off by a place or two sometimes but its definitely not online translator scrambled. If that was the case why wouldn't he just use an online translator for his Russian?

He doesn't and he trusted us to help him with his cheesy translations just like 100's of other people do yet everyone can't wait to jump on his back. Get over yourselves.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast