Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: простой вопрос...

Re: простой вопрос...

Quote Originally Posted by Dmov
    Quote Originally Posted by saibot
    сколько путинов нужны, чтобы заменять лампочку?
    - How many Putins do we need to replace a light bulb?
    - One. He just go and replace it. The next day all the foreign and russian liberal media are asking what consequencies would have that for the future of democracy in Russia
    No doubt, the old, unlucky, defunct light bulb would be officially declared the another innocent victim of brutal Putin's repressions.
    All the "liberal" media will rise another tide of anti-putin histeria: "He's saying the light bulb broke in a natural way? He's lying! He did it intentionally, just to replace it!"
    Кр. -- сестр. тал.

Подающий надежды оратор

Re: простой вопрос...

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio
    All the "liberal" media will rise another tide of anti-putin histeria: "He's saying the light bulb broke in a natural way? He's lying! He did it intentionally, just to replace it!"
    And EU would request to replace all the russian light bulbs at once since they don't conform to the european standarts of democracy and human rights.
    Latvia would request to compensate all the light bulbs being replaced during period of occupation.
    Georgians would remove all the undemocratic russian light bulbs immediately and would wait in darkness for the bulbs promised by J. Bush
    Ukrainians would paint all their light bulbs to the orange color

Старший оракул
    Dmov, it's G, not J Bush (unless you really mean Jeb). But don't let me stop you
    Море удачи и дачу у моря

Подающий надежды оратор
    Quote Originally Posted by waxwing
    Dmov, it's G, not J Bush (unless you really mean Jeb). But don't let me stop you
    Yes, thank you. I didn't know it before. And, generally, spelling is very difficult in English for me

But I've also understood why G. Bush has so strong affection towards Georgia... He must truly believe that this country was invented specially for Georges Or, maybe, that the grateful natives renamed their contry in honour of him

Почётный участник
    How many Russians does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One to fail at screwing it in and break the bulb, 10 to convince everyone that the bulb was successfully screwed in and is currently on, and 1,000 to live in darkness.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoduck
    One to fail at screwing it in and break the bulb, 10 to convince everyone that the bulb was successfully screwed in and is currently on, and 1,000 to live in darkness.
    Yes, see above. It is how it would be shown in the liberal media anyway. Even if the bulb has been replaced successfully a long ago

Увлечённый спикер
    But I've also understood why G. Bush has so strong affection towards Georgia... He must truly believe that this country was invented specially for Georges Or, maybe, that the grateful natives renamed their contry in honour of him
    LOL
    I would be grateful if you would correct my mistakes, since I would like my English to sound as natural as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoduck
    Yes, see above. It is how it would be shown in the liberal media anyway. Even if the bulb has been replaced successfully a long ago
    While the conservative media would claim that not only has it been replaced with a new and better model, that outshines any other bulb on the planet and even Mars, but Putin did such a good job that all the people are indescribebly grateful to him and his popularity rating has reached near 120%! And we who are stuck in the middle between these two medias, don't even know if there was a light bulb in the first place...
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12