Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yes, я сделал(а) это!

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Юрка
    Когда мне было 15, я заблудился в лесу. Нас было трое. Пошли за грибами в 7.00, а вернулись домой в 19.00. У меня была корзинка на полтора ведра. Вместо ручки верёвка. Грибов как назло море. Верёвка режет руку, но грибы я не бросил! Компаса у нас не было. Солнца не было видно. Спичек только две штуки. Вокруг сплошное болото. Но как-то выбрались. Потом ещё хватило сил идти в лес искать тех, кто нас пошёл искать.
    Офтопик.

1) 50/50 я уверен, что тема про недавние заслуги,
    2) Данное сообщение больше подходит под тему «Какая досада!».

Из размышлений (озвученных).
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

Почтенный гражданин
    замечательно
    Главное что есть ты у меня...

Завсегдатай
    I have got a new bar!
    I really do not know what is its weight, but the thing is iron and davilish heavy! I brought it on my own shoulders, steamed as a runing horse which came into the hot bath, I thought I will get a heartattack! We had to clear the blacksmith from the hell of different iron things. We puted into a huge car every of these stupid, dirty and so heavy things and nobody had any idea what they was created for. But this thing deserved to be saved. Yes, by me of course!

It's American (as I was told), the name should be Norton (and the huge N is on its place!) - it is a base from the old sewing machine, and it is just outstanding! I hope to get actually the wheel and the pedal (whish are absent for now).

Now after all works are done and the old book case was fixed well on the new extraordinary base it shows the unique bar (or the bookcase for antiqities and curious things, or a CD bar, or whatever). I mesuared the space of my room and the bar will take its place very soon! Hurrah!

In fact a day after tomorrow my new electical piano will arrive! I still cant believe in such a happyness! And it is within the evident fact that I will not get rid of my old mechanical piano for hell! Yes It will look unnatural - two pianos in one room. But I dreamed about it a lot and my play was a true temtation for the old witch which lives in a flat under. Her last call was the last drop of my patience. Now everyone will be satisfied! And I will get a pipe organ, grand piano, clavecin, lute, bagepipe and 250 other instruments in the one! Though (as we dealed with my family) it taked my NY and Birthday presents as well, because it is quite expensive thing, but it is a fair cost! I am so happy!

And just look at my wonderful bar!

Я так думаю.

Завсегдатай
    In the continuing -
    Yesterday I was on the exhibitin ofthe antique sewing mashines and didn't see any of Norton. Though I have found the Naumann machines. None (except of Singer's) had the iron foundation (most werу table-machines). Today I searched through the Internet for any similar Naumann machine and found that the original trade mark is Seidel&Naumann (German firm which produced also the bikes, typing machines and other things). I haven't found any picture with my machine, but seen two with the huge N in the middle of the legs.

Now I think my bookcase has the German foundation produced somewhere between 1890-1910, which makes it even more special!

To my disappointment the tall books (printed in folio art and photography alboms) do not fit to the shelves in the case - they are too tall. So I have to deside what to keep in it. Some of the bottles are too tall too. So it can't be a good bar so far. Anyway it shows a fantastic place for treasuring anything I still do not know what.
    Я так думаю.

Завсегдатай
    The end of story!
    Seidel & Naumann - Зайдель унд Науманн - 1890's. The stand (as it is called) is from the last decade of the nineteenth century! I have found the engraved picture of theis sewing machine and the missing detailes look just fantastic. Anyway I have this wonderful iron thing and won't change it for the world!

1890's! Who could think!
    Я так думаю.

Завсегдатай
    Поздравляю!
    А зачем тебе швейная машинка?

Завсегдатай
    Нет, это, посмотри на снимок. Это не машинка, а только железные ажурные ноги от неё. Даже педали не хватает и колеса.

Но даже и без них это замечательный образец художественного литья конца девятнадцатого века. Я соорудил из него шкаф.

А антикварные машинки у меня тоже есть.
    Я так думаю.

Завсегдатай
    А-а, понятно! У меня картинки были отключены.

Тебе бы теперь к этим замечательным "ногам" еще и резной шкафчик, а не этот куб. Было бы совсем замечательно!

Завсегдатай
    Ты знаешь, были бы сейчас свободные деньги, из этого куба можно было бы такую конфету сделать! В Измайлово каких только штук не найдёшь. Там есть рельефное литьё, можно так красиво его украсить, что будет похоже на Александринскую карельскую берёзу - не меньше.

И потом, куб сел на ноги просто как влитой. Был вариант приладить столешницу, но столов в квартире и без того много. А шкаф - вещь почти сакральная. Это хранилище, ковчег. В него, как в Виннипухов горшок можно положить всё, что угодно.

А в том, что шкаф такой формы (это классика шестидесятых) даже есть своя прелесть. Ажурный шкаф на ажурных ножках было бы уже приторно. А так одно подчёркивает приятные стороны другого.

Чего действительно недостаёт - это распластанных каминных часов с простым профилем и красиво украшенной передней стенкой. Получился бы голландский шкаф - этакая ратуша внутри дома. Или уродливые до красивости напольные часы. Надо будет поискать подходящий новодел.
    Я так думаю.

Завсегдатай
    Прошло много лет, наконец почистил клавиатуру изнутри, помыл кнопочки...
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

Re: Yes, я сделал(а) это!

Well, I am finally done with that translation.
    viewtopic.php?p=220844#p220844
    Send me a PM if you need me.

Banned

Re: Yes, я сделал(а) это!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramil
    Well, I am finally done with that translation.
    viewtopic.php?p=220844#p220844
    Закончил перевод? Если кому надо перевести что-то большое, у меня есть знакомая (в одном классе учились): Машка Жукова. Асс перевода. Вот информация о ней: http://www.peoples.ru/state/translator/mariia_jukova/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123