Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why did you choose to learn Russian?

Завсегдатай

Re: why are you deciding to learn Russian languages?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaya
    ни_при_чём
    Эка я habe mich vertippt

Завсегдатай

translationsnmru, ты знаешь немецкий?

Этого нет в словаре.
    Лучше всего здесь подошло бы «Это опечатка», ИМХО. (: Как вариант, «Опечатка вкралась».
    sich vertippen — допустить опечатку
    Еще говорят «опечататься» («опечатываться»), хотя в словарях, по крайней мере старых, я такого слова [в значении «допустить ошибку при печатании»] что-то не нахожу.
    If you have problems with both posting new messages and sending PMs, you can send an e-mail to the Forum Administrator here:
    http://masterrussian.net/sendmessage.php
    У меня что-то с почтой, на ЛС ответить не могу. (

Quote Originally Posted by JackBoni
    Quote Originally Posted by Оля
    Jack, I think the first rule which should be remembered by a learner is that the adverb "по-русски" has no "й" at the end. Has no. No "й". Never. At all.
    Спасибо, Оля. Как сказать по-русски (без й ) "to make a typing mistake"? По-немецки говорят "sich vertippen". Это не в словаре.

Спасибо за исправления, я очень благодарен.

Джек
    Джек, do you think it would be a good thing if you'd corrected some of Olya's mistakes? E.g. "Has no" .
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

JackBoni

Lampada, I would, but I don't know how kindly people take to being corrected all the time... If you all want to be corrected, then I'll happily do that, however I'm not able to explain the mistakes.

Jack

Завсегдатай

Lampada, I would, but I don't know how kindly people take to being corrected all the time... If you all want to be corrected, then I'll happily do that, however I'm not able to explain the mistakes.

Jack
    У некоторых пользователей даже в подписи написано "Please correct my mistakes", но я что-то не помню, чтобы их исправляли чаще, чем других.

I, personally, do want very much to be corrected all the time (I thought it was obvious); and I always expect it form natives here, but they almost never do that.
    I don't need any explanations; just correcting mistakes would be enough for me, and I would be happy with that. Actually it sounds like an unrealizable dream.
    In Russian, all nationalities and their corresponding languages start with a lower-case letter.

Jack
    Most likely no explanations will be necessary. Just simple corrections would do. You'll soon find out if it is appreciated.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Завсегдатай

I don't know how kindly people take to being corrected all the time...
    Здесь в основном вменяемые собираются. )) А не те, кто в каждом, даже самом мелком исправлении, сопровожденном дружелюбным комментарием, видит желание самоутвердиться за его счет или его унизить. ) Тех, кто бросается на «обидчиков» (исправляющих), объявляя ошибившегося жертвой, тоже в последнее время не видно, тьфу-тьфу-тьфу. )))
    To say it short, it were nice of you. ) Most of us would appreciate it.
    Have you seen gRomoZeka's signature?
    Please correct my mistakes.
    If I am not mistaken Olya used to have a similar one. And I am sure that Olya, the person who corrects so many forum members' mistakes, expects the same of them.

P. S. Please correct my mistakes.
    If you have problems with both posting new messages and sending PMs, you can send an e-mail to the Forum Administrator here:

JackBoni

Well, ok, I have no problem with doing that, then. I shall do that from now on, Оля.

I don't need any explanations; just correcting my mistakes would be enough for me, and I would be happy with that
    Here, if you don't use a possessive pronoun, in this case "my", I can almost assume from your statement that you mean "don't just correct my mistakes, correct everyone else's as well". Also, the second part of your sentence - "I would be happy with that" - is already implied in what you have said in the clause directly before it, so can be left out entirely, in my opinion. Hope that all makes sense.

Jack

JackBoni

В таком случае, я начну теперь исправлять ваши ошибки. Если бы вам нужно объяснения, я буду стараться, хотя они часто будут совсем по-английски, потому что я пишу очень плохо русский.

Джек

Завсегдатай

В таком случае, я начну теперь исправлять ваши ошибки. Если_вам нужны объяснения, я буду стараться, но часто они будут написаны полностью по-английски (or будут полностью на английском), потому что по-русски я пишу очень плохо.
    писать (читать, говорить):
    - на русском
    - по-русски
    Just "русский" doesn't work.

JackBoni

Спасибо за исправления, Zaya.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaya
    P. S. Please correct my mistakes.
    Конечно, я буду исправлять все ошибки, которые я вижу, но я не могу объяснять артикли. Они очень трудные. Мне кажется, они намного трудные русских падежей. Учите язык без артиклей! Учите латинский. Я буду думать об артиклях, потому что я хочу тоже понимать.

Джек

Мне нельзя сейчас читать все по-русский, что я хочу, потому что длинные романы очень трудные.
    better to say:

Я не могу сейчас читать в подлиннике те русские романы, которые мне хочется, так как они очень трудные.

"читать в подлиннике" it means "read in the original" (The text is without any translation or adaptation for reduction of understanding)

Спасибо, за Ваш подробный ответ на русском.
    Иногда потрясающие вещи находятся в неожиданных местах.
    Sometimes tremendous things are found in unexpected places
    Please, correct my mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by ekaterinak
    for reduction of understanding
    Send me a PM if you need me.

JackBoni

Спасибо за помощь, ekaterinak. Мой русский будет очень часто казаться странным. Я буду вам очень благодарен за исправления, когда я плохо пишу - как сказать по-русски "to sound unnatural"?

Джек

P.S - ekaterinak:
    (The text is without any translation or adaptation for reduction of understanding)
    Здесь, мне кажется, не нужно слова, которые я написал в красном. I can't say this in Russian
    You don't need to say the highlighted clause, because it is already clear from your previous explanation what "читать в подлинники" means. Я знаю, английский очень трудный.

как сказать по-русски "to sound unnatural"?
    Звучит неестественно.

Спасибо за помощь, ekaterinak. Мой русский будет очень часто казаться странным. Я буду вам очень благодарен за исправления, когда я плохо пишу - как сказать по-русски "to sound unnatural"?

Джек

P.S - ekaterinak:
    (The text is without any translation or adaptation for reduction of understanding)
    Здесь, мне кажется, не нужно слова, которые я написал в красном. I can't say this in Russian
    You don't need to say the highlighted clause, because it is already clear from your previous explanation what "читать в подлинники" means. Я знаю, английский очень трудный.
    Thank for your elucidation. I will memorize these turns of speech. I will use either one or the other.

Здесь, мне кажется, не нужно слова, которые я написал в красном.
    Я буду вам очень благодарен за исправления, когда я плохо пишу - как сказать по-русски "to sound unnatural"?

These are being in Russian

Здесь, мне кажется, не нужны слова, которые я написал красным.
    Я буду Вам очень благодарен за исправления моих слов, звучащих неестественно с точки зрения русского языка.
    Иногда потрясающие вещи находятся в неожиданных местах.
    Sometimes tremendous things are found in unexpected places
    Please, correct my mistakes

Завсегдатай

<...> но я не умею объяснять употребление артиклей. Они очень трудные. Мне кажется, они намного труднее (comparative) русских падежей.
    Учите язык без артиклей! Учите латинский.
    Поздно. )) Я, например, не собираюсь отказываться от английского и немецкого. А до латыни вряд ли до когда-нибудь дойдет очередь. )))
    Я буду думать об артиклях, потому что я хочу тоже понять.
    Есть способ получше: почитать грамматику. Там можно найти ответы если не на все, то на большинство вопросов. Мне обычно помогает. )
    Я буду вам очень благодарен за исправления, ...
    Возможные варианты:
    Я буду вам очень благодарен за исправления, если напишу что-то, что звучит (the infititive is «звучать») неестественно, а вы это исправите.
    Я буду вам очень благодарен, если вы будете исправлять то, что звучит неестественно.

Здесь, мне кажется, не нужны слова, которые я выделил красным. I can't say this in Russian
    You don't need to say the highlighted clause, because it is already clear from your previous explanation what "читать в подлиннике" means. Я знаю, английский очень трудный.
    There is also "читать в оригинале" (as opposed to "читать в переводе").

Почтенный гражданин
    Торонто (столица мира), Канадская Советская Социалистическая Республика (КССР)

Russian is too easy. I don't see why people think it's difficult.

But Korean, now THAT's a difficult language.
    "С чий очи сънувам, чий е този лик обречен?
    Смъртен глас ми се причува и отеква с вик далечен
    Как да зърна да погледна, чуждий образ да прегърна,
    на лицето ми студено грях в надежда да превърна.."

Новичок

Hello,

i am a chinese, i can't speak russian, but now i have to learn, because our company want to charge Russian market for our openbox digital satellite receivers, is there anyone can help me in this, teach me Russian, or if some one iterest do business with us is great. our products is very popular in Russian Market, they are Openbox730 PVR,openbox 810, openbox 820.

Новичок

I live in NY and teach Russian to so called "heritage Russian speakers" - kids born to Russian-speaking parents. You may be surprised but the number of parents who want their kids to study Russian is very small. The overwhelming majority does not care about keeping the language. They themselves speak Runglish - a mixture of two languages, when people have not leanerd one but have already forgotten the other. (Например, в русском магазине в Бруклине продащицы предлагают сыр "слайсиками и писиком". Когда я однажды попросила нарезать лосося, мне гордо заявили, "мы лаксы не слайсаем". Я, конечно, тут же спросила: "А что вы с ними делаете?", коварно ожидая, что продащица их "писает", но она - какая жалость! - ушла от ответа).
    So what can you expect from their kids? They understand when their grannies call them to eat. If they answer in Russian, it is without gender, cases, agreement, etc. The majority of kids watch Russian animated cartoons, but what they get out of them is a big question. Between themselves and with their parents the kids speak only in English. Then, in colleges, some of the kids think that they may get an easy credit for the language that they have heard from their grandmas and choose Russian. They start struggling with letter, cases, gender, and all other features of Russian grammar and finish hating it.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast