Thread: what does it mean?

Подающий надежды оратор

what does it mean?

I've seen Spider-Man in russian and there was a scene when peter parker cried and said

" его вот так сегодня не хватал "

what does it mean?

Plus.... Could you please write down the sentences they've said on the scene?

Or

Bring a site that has it and ill find the scene myself?

If you can't do my second request that's also ok..

thanks

Завсегдатай

Re: what does it mean?

Quote Originally Posted by jesteren
    "его вот так сегодня не хватало"
    Well, I don't know the context and I don't know if it's the exact phrase, but I would translate it as "I needed him so much today" or "I missed him so much today" or something like this (of course, to know what is meant it would be better just to watch this scene in the original)))).
    Plus.... Could you please write down the sentences they've said on the scene?
    I don't have this film and I don't have an idea, which part it is, is it the beginning or the end of the film, etc. Could you give us this information?
    Bring a site that has it and ill find the scene myself?
    Unfortunately I don't know anything appropriate. Try to google "Человек-паук онлайн" and check some links. If you are not afraid of unfamiliar sites where might be viruses. ))
    If you have an .avi file, you can just cut it and upload the fragment on some site so we can listen to it.
    If you have problems with both posting new messages and sending PMs, you can send an e-mail to the Forum Administrator here:
    http://masterrussian.net/sendmessage.php
    У меня что-то с почтой, на ЛС ответить не могу. (