Thread: Translation please

Почётный участник

Translation please

Transalte for me please.

Hey ok i will introduce myself my name is Pasha and I come from a little village near Logrono in Spain. In my town there is very little to do, but nearby there is a cinema and some large supermarkets. I love languages so much and can speak english and of course I am fluent in spanish. I have little knowledge of the russian language but I hope through writing with you it will improve greatly. I've never been to Estonia but I would really love to visit it someday as it seems like a cool place. Do you like living there? Have you ever been to Spain? WE get many tourists here and I like that, because it gives me a great deal of opoprtunities to practice my languages. I have many oportunities to practice it here too, as i have a job and in the hotel I work in there are lots of latvians who are housekeepers and a ukrainian waitress - natasha who is like my best friend in the workplace. My knowledge of russian comes in handy to communicate especially with the latvians as they speak very little spanish or english and therefore I try to translate for them through broken russian.
    * Y desde mi ventana
    son m

Властелин
    Привет! Ок, позвольте мне представиться. Меня зовут Паша. Я из маленькой деревушки около местечка Логроно, Испания. В моём городке скучно, но рядом есть кинотеатр и несколько больших супермаркетов. Мне очень нравятся языки, я говорю по-английски и, конечно же, я свободно говорю по-испански. (Пока что) я не очень хорошо знаю русский язык, но надеюсь, что заметно улучшу его посредством общения с вами. Я никогда не был в Эстонии, но очень хотел бы посетить эту страну когда-нибудь, так как она кажется клеевым/хорошим местом. Вам нравится жить там? Вы когда-нибудь были в Испании? У нас много туристов, и мне это нравится, потому что это позволяет мне практиковать (изучаемые мною) языки. У меня также есть много возможностей практиковать его здесь, но так как как у меня есть работа, и в отеле, в котором я работаю, много латвийцев (домохозяек (for women)) и официантка из Украины – Наташа, которая является моим лучшим другом на работе. Знание русского приходится полезным особенно с латвийцами, так как они плохо говорят по-испански и английски, и поэтому я пытаюсь переводить для них, говоря на плохом русском.

Some of the sentences of yours really confused me. I mean in English. Don't worry about it
    "A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody wants to read"
    Mark Twain
    American author/essayist (1835-1910)
    WHSmith

Почётный участник
    thank you very much it is ok if no but if you can can you please record it being read?

Pasha
    * Y desde mi ventana
    son m

Властелин
    Maybe, later. It's pretty long to record.
    "A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody wants to read"
    Mark Twain
    WHSmith

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha
    can you please record it being read?
    Do you want fries with that?
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasha
    can you please record it being read?
    Do you want fries with that?
    You forgot the Coke. But ReDSanchous might need a drink after recording it.
    De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum.

Властелин
    I've just made the recording of what I translated yesterday but the size of the file is 2.52MB. According to the rules of the forum, you can record a maximum of 256kb per file. I could divide it into about 10 parts but it's too much. Does anyone know any progs allowing to record a voice? The Win standard prog is primitive. You can't even set any parameters for quality.
    Mark Twain
    WHSmith

I use Cool Edit when I need to work on sounds. You could send me the file, then convert it to reduce it and send back to you.
    De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum.

Властелин
    Thanks for your help, Spiderkat.

Pasha, I've made the recording for you. You can listen to it in Audio Lounge.
    Mark Twain
    WHSmith