Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42

Thread: Is there anyone from Turkiye?

  1. #1
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ISTANBUL
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    9

    Is there anyone from Turkiye?

    I'm just wondering. :P
    ''PEACE AT HOME PEACE IN THE WORLD''


    Gazi Mustafa Kemal ATAT

  2. #2
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,216
    Rep Power
    13
    Я не житель этой страны, так что простите меня, пожалуйста.

  3. #3
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    My Time & Space
    Posts
    6,559
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by basurero
    Я не житель этой страны, так что простите меня, пожалуйста.
    Тогда зачем пишешь сюда? :P
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

  4. #4
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,216
    Rep Power
    13
    Чтобы пояснить автору темы, что я не турок.

  5. #5
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    My Time & Space
    Posts
    6,559
    Rep Power
    16
    Я полагал, что только турки должны были писать сюда.
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

  6. #6
    Старший оракул
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    On 19 June, 1980
    Posts
    980
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtyom
    Quote Originally Posted by basurero
    Я не житель этой страны, так что простите меня, пожалуйста.
    Тогда зачем пишешь сюда? :P
    Братан, здесь все предельно клеар!!! Просто Басуреро тренируется писать по-русски!!! (И надо сказать он уже сделал большие успехи в этом направлении - ни одной ошибки!!!!! )

  7. #7
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    9
    Ataturk is as bigger killer as Hitler! Signatures like that should be banned.

  8. #8
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    My Time & Space
    Posts
    6,559
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuvak
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtyom
    Quote Originally Posted by basurero
    Я не житель этой страны, так что простите меня, пожалуйста.
    Тогда зачем пишешь сюда? :P
    Братан, здесь все предельно клеар!!! Просто Басуреро тренируется писать по-русски!!! (И надо сказать он уже сделал большие успехи в этом направлении - ни одной ошибки!!!!! )
    Понял.
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

  9. #9
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ISTANBUL
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Marios
    Ataturk is as bigger killer as Hitler! Signatures like that should be banned.
    It is a god damn lie.
    You know nothing about him or Hitler.
    Try to read some book about him.Or keep lying.

    I won't change my signature.
    ''PEACE AT HOME PEACE IN THE WORLD''


    Gazi Mustafa Kemal ATAT

  10. #10
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Serving Polonium-flavoured Sake at a London Japanese Restaurant
    Posts
    2,662
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Marios
    Ataturk is as bigger killer as Hitler! Signatures like that should be banned.
    It is a god damn lie.
    You know nothing about him or Hitler.
    Try to read some book about him.Or keep lying.

    I won't change my signature.
    ALL RIGHT!!! Utterly Pointless Flamewar!!!! Let me get some popcorn, and then FLAME ON!
    Заранее благодарю всех за исправление ошибок в моём русском.

  11. #11
    Завсегдатай kalinka_vinnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sunnyvale, Cali
    Posts
    5,771
    Rep Power
    15
    Pointless to you, but you would react too if someone told you that Geroge Washington was a bloody murderer etc. etc. etc.

    Ataturk was a great man, there is no doubt about that.
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

  12. #12
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Serving Polonium-flavoured Sake at a London Japanese Restaurant
    Posts
    2,662
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    Pointless to you, but you would react too if someone told you that Geroge Washington was a bloody murderer etc. etc. etc.
    Fair enough -- but it wasn't really the issue I meant was pointless, but the fact they're arguing about it on the internet. There's a great (and horrible mean) image that's on the internet. It says: "Arguing on the Internet is like being in the Special Olympics." Even if you win, you're still retarded." Like I said, purely evil, but horribly funny. Very applicable here.
    Ataturk was a great man, there is no doubt about that.
    Obviously there IS doubt about that, especially if you're Greek. Otherwise we wouldn't be flaming on here.
    Заранее благодарю всех за исправление ошибок в моём русском.

  13. #13
    Завсегдатай kalinka_vinnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sunnyvale, Cali
    Posts
    5,771
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Бармалей
    Fair enough -- but it wasn't really the issue I meant was pointless, but the fact they're arguing about it on the internet. There's a great (and horrible mean) image that's on the internet. It says: "Arguing on the Internet is like being in the Special Olympics." Even if you win, you're still retarded."
    True. Now apply this to 80% of the forum's posts

    I think the real point is that if you make a statement, back it up with something more than "he is a killer, he is worse than hitler." That is spam. People react to spam different ways, I think kemalist did just fine.

    Just like that dumby who said "Ataturk was a great man, there is no doubt about that" I mean, hello, what a utterly pointless statement! Back it up with facts, KV!!!!

    Besides, what does special olympics have to do with retardedness? Just because you are missing a vital limb, it doesn't make you retarded
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

  14. #14
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Serving Polonium-flavoured Sake at a London Japanese Restaurant
    Posts
    2,662
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    Besides, what does special olympics have to do with retardedness? Just because you are missing a vital limb, it doesn't make you retarded
    Good point. It's supposed to be a joke -- not a factual statement!
    Заранее благодарю всех за исправление ошибок в моём русском.

  15. #15
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ISTANBUL
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    9
    This is my last post about the discussion.
    If you do not know Mustafa Kemal,take a look at this:

    http://www.ataturk.com/index.php?option ... &Itemid=43


    I am not lying or trying to create discussion.

    And he says PEACE AT HOME PEACE IN THE WORLD.
    ''PEACE AT HOME PEACE IN THE WORLD''


    Gazi Mustafa Kemal ATAT

  16. #16
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Serving Polonium-flavoured Sake at a London Japanese Restaurant
    Posts
    2,662
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemalist
    And he says PEACE AT HOME PEACE IN THE WORLD.
    I doubt that he's saying much today...
    Заранее благодарю всех за исправление ошибок в моём русском.

  17. #17
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ISTANBUL
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Бармалей
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemalist
    And he says PEACE AT HOME PEACE IN THE WORLD.
    I doubt that he's saying much today...
    Do not doubt.
    ''PEACE AT HOME PEACE IN THE WORLD''


    Gazi Mustafa Kemal ATAT

  18. #18
    Почётный участник
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemalist
    This is my last post about the discussion.
    If you do not know Mustafa Kemal,take a look at this:

    http://www.ataturk.com/index.php?option ... &Itemid=43


    I am not lying or trying to create discussion.

    And he says PEACE AT HOME PEACE IN THE WORLD.
    Is that why he killed 400,000 Pontians, when he had the chance with the help of the West?

    I don't have something with you, but don't tell me Kemal was a peace lover .
    Греческо - Έλληνας

  19. #19
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Seventh
    Posts
    4,113
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemalist
    This is my last post about the discussion.
    If you do not know Mustafa Kemal,take a look at this:

    http://www.ataturk.com/index.php?option ... &Itemid=43


    I am not lying or trying to create discussion.

    And he says PEACE AT HOME PEACE IN THE WORLD.
    No matter what your views, you must recognise that a website dedicated to the man is not a very unbiased, neutral source of information.

    For every site you can find saying he was a great man, you can probably find a Greek site saying he wasn't.

    This is a RUSSIAN forum, and I personally don't give a fuck about this Ataturk man.
    Ingenting kan stoppa mig
    In Post-Soviet Russia internet porn downloads YOU!

  20. #20
    Почётный участник
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TATY
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemalist
    This is my last post about the discussion.
    If you do not know Mustafa Kemal,take a look at this:

    http://www.ataturk.com/index.php?option ... &Itemid=43


    I am not lying or trying to create discussion.

    And he says PEACE AT HOME PEACE IN THE WORLD.
    No matter what your views, you must recognise that a website dedicated to the man is not a very unbiased, neutral source of information.

    For every site you can find saying he was a great man, you can probably find a Greek site saying he wasn't.

    This is a RUSSIAN forum, and I personally don't give a @@@@ about this Ataturk man.
    Don't blame him, it is their govermental propaganda which makes Kemal look like a saint. These things are happening everywhere.
    Греческо - Έλληνας

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Privet from turkiye(ankara)
    By ghostlyce in forum Penpals and Language Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 25th, 2008, 07:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Russian Lessons                           

Russian Tests and Quizzes            

Russian Vocabulary